7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Reckless egotistical self-promotion below, you were warned..!

There's a hunter FinalBoss episode next week. If you'd like to see me talk and rant live on their stream, go tweet to them about it @ https://twitter.com/FinalBossTV/stat...21943512403968

In other news, SV/MM guides and BM guide updates for the new website summonstone.com are still pending. I will not be taking down the Google Docs until I am 140% satisfied with what's on the website, the editing is a bit more tedious over there, as well as formatting, but it does look prettier.

You, Devai, and Roger should be the guests. Artemishowl is overrated IMO. Lets go with da real MVP's!!! Please don't use this post to inflate your ego though! :P
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    13/13M
    US #1 Weekend Guild
    If you have what it takes, apply.

Can anyone give me some General Macros you would use for BM / SV/ MM But mainly BM / MM

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask for Dyveriate best hunter in us . Don't want all euros on there. along with azor ofc.
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2015-03-31 at 05:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kennyloggins has my vote to rep the NA region.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything is better than Artemis tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Anything is better than Artemis tbh
    she finished highmaul at US#2.

Where did you finish?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroii View Post
    Can anyone give me some General Macros you would use for BM / SV/ MM But mainly BM / MM
    Other than pet management, if you want that, there are no generally applicable macros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Safe View Post
    she finished highmaul at US#2.

Where did you finish?
    Good point! I'm pretty sure she finished on affinity's fingers though after she got blasted.

Deleted
    Good point! I'm pretty sure she finished on affinity's fingers though after she got blasted.
    I'd like to see you perform adequately in a highly stressful raiding environment. That imgur link doesn't even tell the whole story. You only know about the dozen or so pulls out of the couple hundred Blood Legion did. I'd like to see your progression logs so I can count the number of times you died to mistakes. oh wait, they're all hidden which makes no sense.

I don't expect you to know what it's like to compete for US/world first though.

I'd like to see you perform adequately in a highly stressful raiding environment. That imgur link doesn't even tell the whole story. You only know about the dozen or so pulls out of the couple hundred Blood Legion did. I'd like to see your progression logs so I can count the number of times you died to mistakes. oh wait, they're all hidden which makes no sense.

I don't expect you to know what it's like to compete for US/world first though.
    In fairness he was US 4th in SoO and his guild thought highly enough of him to feed him a fuckton of BMAH gear for hundreds of thousands of gold during Highmaul.

But yeah he probably sucks, shame on you KTB. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    In fairness he was US 4th in SoO and his guild thought highly enough of him to feed him a fuckton of BMAH gear for hundreds of thousands of gold during Highmaul.

I also recently left said guild to raid with Dyv . I'm a Dick .

Deleted

WWA was over 2 weeks behind Blood legion. Not exactly competing for US first and for sure not competing for world first..

I have nothing against kissthebaby personally but I won't tolerate the insulting on highly skilled top players from the formal best raiding guild in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

I also recently left said guild to raid with Dyv . I'm a Dick .
    Maybe he will teach you some manners and how to publicly respect ex players from the #1 US guild in the world for an entire expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    WWA was over 2 weeks behind Blood legion. Not exactly competing for US first and for sure not competing for world first..

I have nothing against kissthebaby personally but I won't tolerate the insulting on highly skilled top players from the formal best raiding guild in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he will teach you some manners and how to publicly respect ex players from the #1 US guild in the world for an entire expansion.
    I agree thank you. I would like to add that it is against mmo champions rules to post memes in threads. And you sir are clearly a giant meme. The rules state no memes allowed so please follow the rules and respect this website. This is a meme free zone.
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2015-03-31 at 07:44 PM.

Why does someone's video game accomplishments warrant them extraordinary respect compared to the average person?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore the meme.

Deleted
    Why does someone's video game accomplishments warrant them extraordinary respect compared to the average person?
    Well in America, It's considered common courtesy to respect those competitors who play(ed) on the same level as you or a substantially higher level than you (in this particular case).

What about just respecting someone because they're another human being - not a thing in America? :s

Deleted
    not a thing in America?
    I like how you're trying to sneak a subtle insult at an entire country and turn this thread into another US vs ES war.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you're trying to sneak a subtle insult at an entire country and turn this thread into another US vs ES war.
    Another meme.

Yeah, totally my agenda. ^^ /s