Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    9/10 times Kromog will start to cast Stone Breath instead of Pillars after first Hands. Plenty of time.
    Still doesnt make the usefulness that SV has over MM and BM for hand damage, that you can spread it out over pretty much all the hands compared to BMs very high burst in a small area or MMs complete lack of useful AoE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    it is kinda nuts a wf mythic scales of doom (691) has 302 agility compared to a normal mythic HBT (700) which has 444 agility.
    Yep, I like socketed SoD more than WF, but I dont think either would make me drop my HBT in any scenario.

That being said, i would recommend storing all four trinkets until we have access to next tiers table, as new synergies will likely emerge.

Quote Originally Posted by Humiliate View Post
    Hey !
    Here is our logs of Darmac : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...s=1694&wipes=1
    I made the error to play with blink strike instead of stampede but besides that what could I improve ? Should I focus only the main target ? or should I continue to switch to beast pack ? Is that fine for the others hunters to be SV if the end of the fight is the "hard" part ?
    There were a lot of try where a tank died (2 tanks, 4 heals), probably going to 5 heals (not sure) tonight.
    You have a fire mage and combat rogue for ape + ret palas that will for a single target dps increase use divine storm at times. Hunters in your group have absolutely no reason to aoe except for if your tanks asks for the pack beasts to die instantly if they're scared of dying(which shouldnt happen).
    The moonkin can take care of spears by himself.
    all hubters in your group should go full single target with the exception of:MDing adds (1 hubter per pack), cleave when boss is up at the same time as one of the large beasts (unless you want to make it safer by just single target nuking the big beast so it's alive for a shorter duration).

Hunters: BM if they have 4 set, MM if not. The only hard part sps wise is the last phase, and MM has good execute.
    Last edited by l4808; 2015-03-30 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l4808 View Post
    You have a fire mage and combat rogue for ape + ret palas that will for a single target dps increase use divine storm at times. Hunters in your group have absolutely no reason to aoe except for if your tanks asks for the pack beasts to die instantly if they're scared of dying(which shouldnt happen).
    The moonkin can take care of spears by himself.
    all hubters in your group should go full single target with the exception of:MDing adds (1 hubter per pack), cleave when boss is up at the same time as one of the large beasts (unless you want to make it safer by just single target nuking the big beast so it's alive for a shorter duration).

Hunters: BM if they have 4 set, MM if not. The only hard part sps wise is the last phase, and MM has good execute.
    psst, hey, dont listen to him, real hunters whore the meters

7+ Year Old Account
    At what point is it worth it to delay BA if ES is about to come off CD?
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    13/13M
    US #1 Weekend Guild
    If you have what it takes, apply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TeksOfGiggityA52 View Post
    At what point is it worth it to delay BA if ES is about to come off CD?
    Unless they are both off CD at the same time, which is rare, I wouldn't bother delaying BA. Sometimes you will hold BA for a second by natural instinct. 1s is ok, 2s is a slight loss.
    Last edited by mmoc89dd5782ca; 2015-03-30 at 01:06 PM.

Anyone have a WA for Beast Cleave? I suck at making weak auras and can't figure out pet trigger etc.
    Starting mythic maidens tonight and it would be extremely helpful, thanks in advance.

Deleted

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchey92 View Post
    Anyone have a WA for Beast Cleave? I suck at making weak auras and can't figure out pet trigger etc.
    Starting mythic maidens tonight and it would be extremely helpful, thanks in advance.
    I use this one
    Code:
    dKd5faGlHGTjPmtrj1CPuHzl4MuQ03iQUnPStjzVQDlX(Lc)uuzyGu)MKonWqfLKblPA4svheeWNjYHP4CIsTqP0sbrTyqKLdLhkf9uKhtjphY4OuMkHjtIPJ6IcrxLsv9mHQRlYgbj)fu2mPA7cLpsPIUmvtdQ(UqOrkkXLabA0IIXdcDskv5wIQUMq68eLxdc6ysLLbQ(UftMfZtOj4rOlcqhHUjTjLjLftqmNUoY5HkVCBXJxdhpACBWRfTg0zVEEC8jz501ropu5XTzd3MC8ADD1IIxlk(65XRnH5sa1IqwVpjHPM6NCi2BkkUYqAc5b9Ssfu4P2Ccro7M1rcLyYOOayGAXeGXyajjhdTyEcOm16ge3OEZGBI5nQBNyQP(PsstGbKKCm0vDtbvJYIPeYHzfmi0eJL8jm1GVyslfyWI55jfGUoWkfyzlM0sbgSyEEInbVWlM0sbgSyEEcZy5lM0sbgSyEEYkyqOftiqrk4tzX(vIiH8888K1IR6wmbXC66iNhk5rZoBBWHdhEC5qJdT84RNhhFswoDDKZdv(ADrLdxo042WHhfxE84RNhp6eJbKKCSftPIhZl8KjXQtEmVWtnZy4g1TRJqgjFkva8uVZtfJMJwCv3uRBqCJ6ndUjMppLqoSubW3ozLqSQgSmafFIbAUY8ughiLHVc32uq1OSyInbVWlM0sbgSyEEYkyqOftiqrk4tzX(vIiH88KcqxhyLcSSftAPadwmppHPg8ftAPadwmppH6DRftiqrk4x1npLqomuVBD7eMXYxmPLcmyX88uc5WSu1GKHVDkHCywbdcD78Kca1hmYi2ybHOjiy)eMlbulcz9(eWsTmbuMADdIBuVzWnX8Picu4mxHBBYOOayGAXeGXyajjhdTyEQK0eyajjhdDv38vWxmzkanddullM0mGYIjwwVp1J5iNNNNymGKKJTykv8yEHNmjwDsnILCLGSBN8yEHNAMXWnQBxhHms(uQa4PENNaLyogYVDQy0C0IR6MADdIBuVzWnX85PeYHLka(2jReIv1GLbO4tmqZvMNuCKHtyg2VDkJdKYWxHBBkOAuwmXMGx4ftAPadwmppzfmi0IjeOif8PSy)krKqEEsbORdSsbw2IjTuGblMNNWud(IjTuGblMNNq9U1IjeOif8R6MNsihgQ3TUDcZy5lM0sbgSyEEkHCywQAqYW3oLqomRGbHUDEcZLaQfHSEFcyPwMmkkagOwmbymgqsYXqlMNGyoDDKZdL8OzNTn4WHdpUCOXHwE81ZJJpfrGcN5kCBtYYPRJCEOYxRlQC4YHg3go8O4YJhF984rNkjnbgqsYXqx1nbuMADdIBuVzWnX8g1v11NuaO(GrM9Sult2RsejKHcc0ms7WEnZvr2HbsGaGLbltQWogmeWccDT55Pyx1HdVB(b

Thanks alot Inteso

Quote Originally Posted by Humiliate View Post
    Hey !
    Here is our logs of Darmac : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...s=1694&wipes=1
    I made the error to play with blink strike instead of stampede but besides that what could I improve ? Should I focus only the main target ? or should I continue to switch to beast pack ? Is that fine for the others hunters to be SV if the end of the fight is the "hard" part ?
    There were a lot of try where a tank died (2 tanks, 4 heals), probably going to 5 heals (not sure) tonight.
    We have our hunters MD-barrage, and that's it. It's not even worth pulling your pet off the boss, imo. Single target checks are the important part of that fight. The MD-barrage is useful especially in last phase with Faultline because the tanks need to stack on his face for a lot of it which makes it hard to pick up pack beasts, depending on how you tank Faultline.

Are there any guidelines for when we should be delaying BW for Barrage?

Example, if Barrage is >10s cooldown then we just use BW and hope KC resets it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gammarax View Post

even 7-10 seconds is a bit too much. barrage has a 20 sec cd so delaying it by half its cooldown would probably be a dps loss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gammarax View Post

The only time I actively delay barrage, is when I'm about to cast FF, be it pre BW or at 5 stacks. So if I don't have FF up and i'm about to enter BW in a few secs, I delay barrage and cast it inside BW with FF up. If somehow I have FF up and barrage just comes off cd and BW is still on 10 sec CD, I'll just use barrage. On the other hand if you get a BW reset, and barrage is on CD, you can delay that new BW enough to fit the next barrage inside it as long as you are still waiting to KC to come off CD or need to pool enough focus to enter BW.

Deleted
    question:

do you spam multishot when facing more than 2 targets or do you just spam it to refresh beast cleave?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kemistra View Post
    question:

do you spam multishot when facing more than 2 targets or do you just spam it to refresh beast cleave?
    only to refresh beast cleave every 3ish seconds. fill in the gaps with barrage/kill commands/ arcane shots (if you're in BW and have the focus to spare)

So I've read through the thread and there have been a few gear spreadsheets posted, but I haven't found one to my liking so I made my own (based on Xeromus' one), and I'm posting it here. Maybe someone will find it useful.

Copy it to your own drive or you won't be able edit and make full use of it. Basically everything in the yellow shaded cells (stat weights and the gear your character is wearing, sockets and whether it warforged) has to be either entered by hand or picked from a drop list and everything else is filled out by itself. The WRF% collumn at the end of stat weights is used to determine the percentage of improvement of gear over non warforged counterpart. I used the same value Xeromus did, but now it can be easily changed. BiS list is generated based on the stat weights entered and DOES NOT take tier bonuses into account, so just basically ignore it if you have a tier item in that slot.

The Item list tab is a bit more interesting. You can filter out gear by the raid your going to, and based on the gear you're wearing, it'll show whether the particular item is an improvement or not for you (∆WGHT% column), and it'll show BiS item, shaded green, per that particular raid, per slot (WGHT column). Oh, and trinkets are just filler until I get motivated enough to figure out how to quantify their value in any meaningful way...

And here's the link: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jbnWw_euQ9dj5z9M6gzx1qgXA1wXHbL4wjmKGgalmkY
    Last edited by Juozas; 2015-03-31 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    We have our hunters MD-barrage, and that's it. It's not even worth pulling your pet off the boss, imo. Single target checks are the important part of that fight. The MD-barrage is useful especially in last phase with Faultline because the tanks need to stack on his face for a lot of it which makes it hard to pick up pack beasts, depending on how you tank Faultline.
    I was encouraged to stay on Beasts throughout the whole fight. The first three beasts are a joke anyway and there is not a single target check. During the later phases (Faultline and final phase) they wanted me to stay on beasts because our melees didn't dare to touch them because they feared getting hit by stuff and from our ranged comp BM was just the best AoE spec (we have no balance druids and our mages sticks to spears for most of the time). So it depends on your comp and on your raid's needs if you're AoEing or not. Taking Stampede is still granted though because of final phase Darmac.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can always stun them once they reach melee and burst them down^^

Reckless egotistical self-promotion below, you were warned..!

There's a hunter FinalBoss episode next week. If you'd like to see me talk and rant live on their stream, go tweet to them about it @ https://twitter.com/FinalBossTV/stat...21943512403968

In other news, SV/MM guides and BM guide updates for the new website summonstone.com are still pending. I will not be taking down the Google Docs until I am 140% satisfied with what's on the website, the editing is a bit more tedious over there, as well as formatting, but it does look prettier.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Reckless egotistical self-promotion below, you were warned..!

There's a hunter FinalBoss episode next week. If you'd like to see me talk and rant live on their stream, go tweet to them about it @ https://twitter.com/FinalBossTV/stat...21943512403968

In other news, SV/MM guides and BM guide updates for the new website summonstone.com are still pending. I will not be taking down the Google Docs until I am 140% satisfied with what's on the website, the editing is a bit more tedious over there, as well as formatting, but it does look prettier.
    Was the first one to reply when FinalBoss tweeted that
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.