Talking about Xhul'orac, what are your thoughts on going BM on progression? since we are 4 hunters and 3 are mostly guaranteed a spot, one of us could be full time on boss. Also the BM hunter could be the one baiting the voids, but staying on boss, letting the mm hunters DPS them without loosing any ST uptime. Also, woudl the last 20% be better as BM? granting you enter it with 5 FF stacks and a BW ready, as we did in maidens.

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Have any of you guys used the class trinket on Mythic Xhul? Seems like it might be viable.
    highly doubt it'd be viable for progress. Being 40 yards from all the targets majority of the fight? don't think see that working out very well.

Quote Originally Posted by iseemara View Post
    In our strat, we have basically everyone stacked in melee but myself, whose job it is to bait void touch. With that being said, I can imagine that it'd be sub-optimal for progression, but potentially viable for farm.
    If everyone else stacks in melee, then you'll have to put yourself at over 35 yards from all healers for this trinket to be the best. That doesn't sound viable, progression or farm.
    Ðanish Terrace - World #19 | AzorUI Download | Hunter Guides | I do Hunter Coaching/Log Reviews, check Hunter Guides link.

We don't have three mages so I have to stand out to bait black holes and feign the empowered chains.

Just out of interest how much difference does the MM 4 set bonus make to DPS? I realise it is probably hard to answer as it would depend on the gear you replace with the set pieces but I just wondered what people had noticed their DPS go up by?

~15%

10chars
    Ðanish Terrace - World #19 | AzorUI Download | Hunter Guides | I do Hunter Coaching/Log Reviews, check Hunter Guides link.

The beastmaster trinket comparison link is dead in the google doc.

The Beast Mastery guide is dead altogether, it even says this on the frontpage where you access the different guides.

Does Mythic Humming Black iron trigger beat out any H HFA trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Serion View Post
    Does Mythic Humming Black iron trigger beat out any H HFA trinkets?
    There is a trinket ranking in the guide.
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    8/13M

If you have what it takes, apply.

can someone please update the races since 6.2.2 is out, curious to see how close the undead race is , if its close then ill change.

Underway..

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't play with SimCraft the way I expect it to so ETA soontm

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    We don't have three mages so I have to stand out to bait black holes and feign the empowered chains.
    Does FD work on emp chains, like mages invs do?

Is tidy plates broken since 6.2.2?

Quote Originally Posted by trisight View Post
    Is tidy plates broken since 6.2.2?
    It is. Blizzard added the ability to see absorbs on nameplates, so that functionality broke TidyPlates.

There's a temporary fix on the curseforge forums: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/tid...ot-showing/#p7

Are the fixes from #7 and 8 the same?

- - - Updated - - -

Will tidy plates still show correct health % for KS sniping?

Updated the UI download, made some changes.

http://i.imgur.com/cgw6OxI.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

3rd September: Buffed Mastery value by 5%, since HFC is pretty lenient with uptimes, and the fact that one may Steady Shot their way through brief periods of downtime, reducing the actual effect of low uptime.
    Last edited by Azortharion; Today at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Updated the UI download, made some changes.

- - - Updated - - -

3rd September: Buffed Mastery value by 5%, since HFC is pretty lenient with uptimes, and one can Steady Shot when moving for extended periods and the fact that one may Steady Shot their way through brief periods of downtime, reducing the actual effect of low uptime.
    The image u requesting is removed

Quote Originally Posted by Frankzor View Post
    Does FD work on emp chains, like mages invs do?
    FD works on Empowered Chains, but NOT like Mages invis does. As a Hunter, you need to Feign Death when you are the original target of the chains, and stay down until the boss's 3sec cast is over. So if you're target wait a second, finish a cast, FD, wait another second, then you can move again. This makes Emp Chains target ANOTHER PERSON in the bait group. Hopefully it is a Mage, and then they can do Invis it (this effectively allows the cast to go off and just "miss"). If it goes to another hunter, then they just FD as well until it bounces to a Mage.