Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I'm a new hunter with 661 ilev (7th alt) and i want to use this char to farm for Elegons mount. I'm having trouble fighting the 3rd boss in Mogu vaults. Simply put I die at roughly 30-50%. Not only that but I always seem to pull agro off my tanking pet and i constantly have to misdirect and feint to not lose the encounter even faster. I see videos on youtube where BM hunters have no issues with agro or surviving but when I go BM, i die even faster and still lose agro.

Am I just shit? or is 661 ilev not enough? I already clear this one my ret pally and there is a 10k difference in dps.
    Although it seems counter-intuitive, make sure that you're -not- using the Glyph of Endless Wrath when soloing old bosses, as it intentionally causes a threat drop during Bestial Wrath to prevent cheesing boss mechanics.

Another useful tip would for that encounter (and in most cases while soloing in general), would be to macro Misdirection into some abilities such as Cobra Shot, Multi-Shot, Arcane Shot. Then you don't even have to ever pay attention to it while using the Glyph of Misdirection. For example:

#showtooltip Cobra Shot
    /use [@pet,nodead]!Misdirection
    /startattack
    /petattack [@pettarget,noexists]
    /use !Cobra Shot

#showtooltip Multi-Shot
    /startattack
    /use Multi-Shot

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
    /startattack
    /use Arcane Shot

Thank you so much for those macro's.

Edit: I killed him. Used MM, 679ilev and that brilliant macro.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2015-09-30 at 02:03 PM.

Deleted
    if the haste weight is 0.58 is it the same after 4p t18?

Deleted
    Hey, simple question really.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A9ra/simple

That's my armory, I have WF Soc Bow and Hc Manny bow, which do I use? And if I get the extra multi with the Manny bow, should I replace Beating heart with Hc Censer?

To those on this page asking gear questions you have been answered before you even ask them... it's called take 2 seconds out and look for your self, there is an addon called pawn you can get that here ..... Azor links his pastebin page it has stat weights in it for pawn you can get pawn stat weights by copying this:

Code:
     MM:
    ( Pawn: v1: "Marksmanship": CritRating=0.71, Dps=2.8, Multistrike=0.64, HasteRating=0.58, MasteryRating=0.62, Versatility=0.6, Agility=1, Ap=0.9 )
    go download it go install it go import the string for stat weights, and find out for your self quicker than it would take you to make a post about it.

Deleted
    @Nabseeker, Pretty sure since Azortharions guide is mostly concerned with endgame raiding the stat weights assume 4p t18. Which may in return mean without 4p t18 haste has probably a higher value but most simcrafters don't concern themselves to much with that right now.

@Phoenix If you want the numbers exactly just multiply the stats of a weapon with the statweights given in the guide and add their summ against the sum of the other weapon. Most choices can can be made by Ilvl/through weapon dps and stat height increase. (Or use pawn addon)
    Just posting it to show that its really easy to do yourself since it comes up again and again:
    WF Hc Felcrystal Impaler 668.8 * 2.8 + 372 + 322 * 0.71 + 173 * 0.62 =221
    Hc Demonbone Longbow 662.3 * 2.8 + 369 + 151 * 0.71 + 340 * 0.64 = 218
    They are very close together as you see but Ilvl was the right indicator already. Also afaik your MS values aren't high enough to be concerned with replacing bhotm due to MS cap. Imho those two are so close together that it comes more down to what youre more comfortable for the encounter with than their marginal simmed dps difference. (Delay bhotm just a bit and it becomes a dps loss pretty fast but then again you get a dps boost when you might need it most pushing its value again)

Weapon DPS 2.80
    Agility 1.00
    Critical Strike 0.71
    Multistrike 0.64
    Mastery 0.62
    Versatility 0.60
    Haste 0.58

I've made myself a little spreadsheet to quickly compare items back in T17, and I've updated it since. Anyway, maybe you'll find it useful.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qhRjOn5BmkoEtGR-gy4gtgqfSJInXWTw8dAFkQd6W9s/edit?usp=sharing

Does anyone know of a list showing what adds binding shot does and does not work on posted anywhere?

Deleted
    Is the ud racial buff live yet? How does it sim?

Is there a way to compare items with pawn without having to drag and drop an item? I want to compare the mythic gun off of hfa to a heroic mannoroth bow. Pawn right now says that the bow is a 5 percent upgrade, but i'm not sure if it's using the correct weights.

Then the right question to ask is how to check if the weights in Pawn are correct.

The answer is that they aren't, which is why the guide provides importable weights for you (/pawn > Import).

Quote Originally Posted by trisight View Post
    Does anyone know of a list showing what adds binding shot does and does not work on posted anywhere?
    From what I understand it works on all nonboss mobs that don't have restrictions on stuns, like bloods on killrog. Dungeon Journal usually notes this in its descriptions, Like can not be stunned or slowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Then the right question to ask is how to check if the weights in Pawn are correct.

The answer is that they aren't, which is why the guide provides importable weights for you (/pawn > Import).
    Used the guides weights and it says it's a 5 percent upgrade. Idk I'll have to mess with it when I get home.

end of tier boredom
    Last edited by Nnogga; 2015-10-10 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnogga View Post
    How are you entering combat in this video? Hard to tell

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    How are you entering combat in this video? Hard to tell
    Fruit basket > cheetah and hope it procs trinket + ring > FD > macro to pop agi potion and equip your pve set > profit

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Fruit basket > cheetah and hope it procs trinket + ring > FD > macro to pop agi potion and equip your pve set > profit
    Forgot about Camouflage, Deterrence, Misdirection, Exhilaration, and activating Trap Launcher.

Even Disengage works, but it's not very nice to use.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2015-10-05 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnogga View Post
    I assume I'm looking at using the 715 legendary ring and (after looking around a bit) stone of fire for the trinket to get a bit of extra damage on pull? Wonder if any other trinkets would be nice to try.
    Last edited by Mackk; 2015-10-05 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackk View Post
    I assume I'm looking at using the 715 legendary ring and (after looking around a bit) stone of fire for the trinket to get a bit of extra damage on pull? Wonder if any other trinkets would be nice to try.
    Best practice is to preproc the Stone of the Elements and a Malicious Censer, then switching to Mirror and Fel-Spring Coil for the rest of the fight.

This means you get 2x high-Agi procs on top of 15% agi from the ring, and proceed to equip 2 trinkets with high static agility in their own right, making maximum usage of the ring proc. I get like 12-13k Agility off the pull this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Best practice is to preproc the Stone of the Elements and a Malicious Censer, then switching to Mirror and Fel-Spring Coil for the rest of the fight.

This means you get 2x high-Agi procs on top of 15% agi from the ring, and proceed to equip 2 trinkets with high static agility in their own right, making maximum usage of the ring proc. I get like 12-13k Agility off the pull this way.
    sounds like the exploit with t17 set bonus, sigh. to bad