Page 5 of 734 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    unless fight circumstances make it undesirable.
    Those situations are what? Air phase, poor terrain pathing, and heavy rapid boss movement?
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Those situations are what? Air phase, poor terrain pathing, and heavy rapid boss movement?
    Yup. 10char

what are stat priorities looking like for BM/SV?
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

I think for Survival it's going to be MS > Crit > Mastery => haste for single target. I am probably very wrong but that's okay! On Gruul I was seeing 23-26k dps at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Sims etc. are sort of on hold until I can say that the balancing thing is mostly over. ATM there's new tuning 2 times a week and the SimCraft is constantly updated.. I will likely fill this out with a bunch more closer to PTR release or something.

As Conjor of these forums has pointed out, the specs are fairly close single-target, with AoE tuning having yet to be done. Beast Mastery is still advised overall, though, unless fight circumstances make it undesirable.
    Really appreciate your work dude!

Your MoP edition of this was a big help to me as someone who just started playing hunter.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Fervor got replaced with something. Something like steady focus? (I don't remember the name.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zerume View Post
    Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Fervor got replaced with something. Something like steady focus? (I don't remember the name.)
    Yes, unfortunately.
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Has anyone done the test to see if this is better then the current DB for single target/ TotT for aoe?

Though professions won't provide any stat perks anymore. They still provide some benefits from noncombat perks and crafted gear. Are Leatherworking an Engineering still the best combination?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
    Though professions won't provide any stat perks anymore. They still provide some benefits from noncombat perks and crafted gear. Are Leatherworking an Engineering still the best combination?
    Engineering has minimal bonuses left after the prune. Enchanting has the profit option to DE old gear. If I were to start when I started, knowing what I do now, I'd probably still stick with Eng/Ench.
    *bro fist*

Engineering has minimal bonuses left after the prune. Enchanting has the profit option to DE old gear. If I were to start when I started, knowing what I do now, I'd probably still stick with Eng/Ench.
    yeah I think at this point there is very little to worry about now. If you have all the crafting professions maxed out already you might as well keep whatever is on them now. Or go for what you think is fun/ makes the most money.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
    You'll want them for getting crafted gear via work orders asap from your garrison.

I read the entire thread and didn't find an answer at all. I see stats priority for BM/survival atm, but what about MM? Mastery > crit? Or Crit > Mastery? Or multistrike above all? With all that I've heard about the new MM mastery I believe it will be our #1 stat? :/ I know we can't really say atm because "its beta". But still I wonder..

Whats more Barrage seems to be better than glaive toss in term of dps... but I had fun on a dummy last day and did a few heroics and I just couldn't cast Barrage each time when it comes up. With TotH there is (almost) always an AS to cast, and just no time for Barrage. isn't glaive toss "better" then? Or do we have to cast Barrage when there is no TotH proc? (For single target)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalnn View Post
    I read the entire thread and didn't find an answer at all. I see stats priority for BM/survival atm, but what about MM? Mastery > crit? Or Crit > Mastery? Or multistrike above all? With all that I've heard about the new MM mastery I believe it will be our #1 stat? :/ I know we can't really say atm because "its beta". But still I wonder..

Whats more Barrage seems to be better than glaive toss in term of dps... but I had fun on a dummy last day and did a few heroics and I just couldn't cast Barrage each time when it comes up. With TotH there is (almost) always an AS to cast, and just no time for Barrage. isn't glaive toss "better" then? Or do we have to cast Barrage when there is no TotH proc? (For single target)
    That's over in the other thread for the moment. Once it gets closer to live and a more static value gets nailed down, it'll migrate over here.
    *bro fist*

If you check the edit date this hasn't been updated for MANY builds and was several pages back when someone "bumped" it back. ;p

It will be updated when tuning concludes. I can reveal that stats are close enough for specific stat prios not to matter for beta testing.

Yep I noticed :o Alright thanks. I'll keep an eye on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tagging for updates

I believe with garrisons you can DE gear. So no need to pick up the proffession

Quote Originally Posted by rickhunterr View Post
    I believe with garrisons you can DE gear. So no need to pick up the proffession
    So... Inscription+Engineering masterrace?

I think inscription is going to be pushed hard until most have trinkets, but from everything I've read about Garrisons, I'm expecting a flood of mats on the markets that are going to render most professions useless for not only raid stats (which we knew was going to happen) but also profits.

Even on high pop servers like mine, where there is more demand, there is going to be very little room for profit due to a massive increase in supply. Shit is going to be extremely cheap now that you'll have automated systems outside of your professions that can churn out raw materials. And many of these buildings can be done on alts that aren't even max level, so plenty of people are going to be churning out mats on 10 chars in an automated way.