How much Potential does this have?

Processor : 1 x Intel® Core™ i5-4690K Processor (4x 3.50GHz/6MB L3 Cache) - Intel Core™ i5-4690K

iBUYPOWER PowerDrive : X

Processor Cooling : 1 x Asetek 510LC Liquid CPU Cooling System [SOCKET-1150] - Standard 120mm Fan

Memory : 1 x 8 GB [4 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - Corsair or Major Brand **FREE Upgrade to DDR3-1866 ADATA XPG V2**

Video Card : 1 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 - 2GB

Free Stuff : 1 x [FREE] - McAfee Antivirus PLUS 2014 - FREE with any System ($49 Value)

Motherboard : 1 x Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H -- 1x PCIe 3.0 x16, 4x USB 3.0, 6x SATA-III 6Gb/s - FREE Upgrade to ASUS Z97-P

Intel Smart Response Technology : X

Power Supply : 1 x 650 Watt - Thermaltake SMART SP-650 - *Free Upgrade to 750W Thermaltake SMART SP-750 - 80 PLUS Bronze* (Save $20)

Primary Hard Drive : 1 x 2 TB HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200rpm, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive

Data Hard Drive : X

Optical Drive : 1 x LG 24x Dual Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive - Black

2nd Optical Drive : X

Media Card Reader / Writer : 1 x 12-In-1 Internal Media Card Reader/Writer - Black

Meter Display : 1 x NZXT Sentry 2 Touch Screen Fan Controller & Temperature Display

Sound Card : 1 x 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard

Network Card : 1 x Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)

Does this build have any potential to running demanding games with ease? WoW on ultra around 75fps +? Wouldn't be used for WoW alone.
    I am able to switch out parts as my budge it around 900 (flexible) US dollars

For starters, no build will run WoW on ultra a keep a steady 60+ fps in 25m raids or in places like Shrine where it taxes the CPU.

Also, are you going to overclock it or would you rather pay them to do it?

Lastly, you will get better for cheaper by doing it yourself
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

1) I have no clue how Overclocking works. So yes
    2) never built a computer, and have zero experience. So yes id feel more
    Comfortable having one built. Unless something changes my mind lol

Putting a computer is like Legos, only more idiot-proof as everything has it's own designated slot to go into. As for overclocking, motherboards these days have BIOS's that have a automatic overclock option that will do the work for you at the cost of usually using a bit more voltage than is necessary. You can give this thread a look-through and it will give you a pretty good idea of what to expect when doing it yourself. Plus it feels damn good to have put something together yourself

If you really are against it, your likely going to be spending ~$100+ over the price of the components(or equivalent/better components as they usually charge more for cheaper parts) and it will take some browsing to find a good build with decent components.

As a example(Price is just over $900 before promo codes and combo discounts and drops to $837 after mail-in-rebates) :

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($239.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($129.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($76.50 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($69.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital RE3 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($48.49 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card ($119.50 @ Newegg)
    Case: Rosewill Galaxy-02 ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply ($27.99 @ Micro Center)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $837.40
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-07 13:39 EDT-0400
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

Deleted
    So they got a decent mobo with an i5 4690k and paired it with a gtx750? Who the hell makes those builds, i would expect at least a gtx760 or a R9 270x with that cpu.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-08-08 at 07:12 AM.

They used to pair them with GT 610/620's all the time, so it's not nearly as bad as it used to be And ofc it's for getting to most money out of you at the lowest cost to them.