Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Great Nobbel discusses it already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydY4xd-79Sc

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yaj View Post
    Brings up some good points. If what he speculates is true, it would clearly make WoD not THE Legion Expansion, rather a leadup TO the Legion Expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I think after all these stories are finished, I will remember Garrosh fondly as a character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yaj View Post
    His theory seems really spot on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great. I really like the artwork style,especially gul'dan transformation into fel orc. Also Garrosh look completly bad-ass on last art.

good stuff, very excited to see more!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Brings up some good points. If what he speculates is true, it would clearly make WoD not THE Legion Expansion, rather a leadup TO the Legion Expansion.
    But then the thing is, we're dealing with an AU Burning Legion. When we return to our Azeroth, we still have our Legion to deal with. The smart thing to do would have been to say that the Burning Legion are an interdimensional army operating from the Twisting Nether. By creating AU Legions, it creates a whole new range of problems. I personally think the Burning Legion presence in this expansion is a red herring. I don't think we're really going to deal with them just yet, but they'll be involved. I think they'll end up trying to enslave the desperare Ogres, who will have their empire in a state after 6.0. Then in 7.0 we go to the Ogre homeland to fight fel Ogres.

I think the situation in comic is one of the very first actions of Garrosh on Draenor. And the one that will lead him to become a trusted advisor of Grommash, because I think he went to Gul'dan to know his intentions and when they will meet again with Grom at the said mountain, Garrosh will expose Gul'dan as a betrayer who wants to enslave Orcs to Demons earning the trust of Grom.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBreezes View Post
    Canonically, that's impossible. Nozdormu lost his powers and no longer has the control over time or immortality that the Titans gave him. In the timeline(/loop) that Murozond was in, in which Nozdormu mentioned being killed repeatedly forever, Deathwing hadn't been stopped in time and the Cataclysm had occured and, importantly, Murozond had his Titanic powers.

If we get another Murozond it'll either be a massive retcon with a plothole you could drive a bus through, or, he won't actually be Nozdormu.
    Then explain the infinite dragonflight in War Crimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbar View Post
    Damnit. Even though I am alliance mostly, I loved garrosh. They completely fucked him up in MOP though. I was hoping they fix him or something but noooo, they kill him off in a quest. I mean quests are okay and all, but the way they did it was very anticlimactic. Hoping it changes when WOD is released.
    Thanks for the spoiler...

Very good comic, wish it went on longer!

At least it beats this derpy Thrall-face

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzelbar View Post
    At least it beats this derpy Thrall-face
    That face. Such epic.

Edit: Oh and thanks for my new avatar.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2014-08-08 at 04:32 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    But then the thing is, we're dealing with an AU Burning Legion. When we return to our Azeroth, we still have our Legion to deal with. The smart thing to do would have been to say that the Burning Legion are an interdimensional army operating from the Twisting Nether. By creating AU Legions, it creates a whole new range of problems. I personally think the Burning Legion presence in this expansion is a red herring. I don't think we're really going to deal with them just yet, but they'll be involved. I think they'll end up trying to enslave the desperare Ogres, who will have their empire in a state after 6.0. Then in 7.0 we go to the Ogre homeland to fight fel Ogres.
    Honestly I've been thinking overnight about what this means relative to the whole "Warlords will directly tie into the next expansion" thing we heard at Blizzcon.

Not only do we have this and the missive, but we also have some of the quotes from after the Garrosh scenario in Nagrand.

Despite taking down Garrosh and nearly dismantling the Iron Horde, everybody seems to indicate Gul'dan as the next problem spot. But why? Once the Iron Horde is gone we just blow up the Dark Portal and all problems are solved, right?

What if we can't just blow up the Dark Portal? What if a powerless Nozdormu is unable to close the gateway between the timelines for good? That would make everything on Draenor matter, because there'd forever be a gateway between our worlds.

And we'd now be facing not just our piddly Legion that's just Kil'jaedan + random demons, but also the full-strength Legion from Draenor. A Legion that hadn't suffered the losses of WC1-3 + WoW yet.

And that's where I get back to agreeing with your idea. I think the Ogre Homeland is next, and I think the Legion expansion is next. My AU-Legion (Your "one and only legion") just got wrecked big time in WoD. Garrosh stopped the Blood Drinking, the Orcs never turned Fel, the Draenei never fell, Azeroth wasn't invaded. That's already enough reason to invade Draenor en masse, but if they also get informed (via a traitor on our side) that the Dark Portal is still working and leads to the source of these time traveling do-gooders, then there's plenty of reason for us to get involved.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    It didn't even show Gul'dan sitting on his hand for awhile...