Updated Challenge Mode Gold Guide for Scholomance

So were one patch away from this expansions challenge mode gear & dungeon portals becoming unobtainable feats of strength. For the folks who have yet to get them we thought we'd put together a guide with the most up-to date strategies and how best to complete them. Some of the older guides are fairly outdated so hopefully this will help people get them done quickly and with as little frustration as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great video We run almost the same comp.
    I'm looking forward to Blizzard's plan for new challenge modes and the transmog rewards!

Deleted
    Nice guide!

On a side note, as a warlock, I have to say this is not the best warlock play I've seen (to be subtle :P)

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    Nice guide!

On a side note, as a warlock, I have to say this is not the best warlock play I've seen (to be subtle :P)
    Haha yeah I'm horrible these other guys are the experts, they run CM carries and were bringing some of my alts through. But I would love some tips on how to be less horrible on my warlock, aside from the obvious of not keeping immolate up and letting conflagrate sit at 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crosscoastgaming View Post
    Haha yeah I'm horrible these other guys are the experts, they run CM carries and were bringing some of my alts through. But I would love some tips on how to be less horrible on my warlock, aside from the obvious of not keeping immolate up and letting conflagrate sit at 2.
    Save up embers for trinket procs if possible, but don't sit on 4 embers. Fire and Brimstone Immolate as well for extra rain of fire damage.

You also had fire and brimstone up at the start of single target fights which lead to you using up all your embers.

And yeah as you said yourself, try to keep immolate up and don't let conflag sit on 2 charges :P

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    Save up embers for trinket procs if possible, but don't sit on 4 embers. Fire and Brimstone Immolate as well for extra rain of fire damage.

You also had fire and brimstone up at the start of single target fights which lead to you using up all your embers.

And yeah as you said yourself, try to keep immolate up and don't let conflag sit on 2 charges :P
    I need to get an addon that gives me a little indicator when trinks pop because i'm too slow to pay attention to that many things lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsDontPlayWow View Post
    Great video We run almost the same comp.
    I'm looking forward to Blizzard's plan for new challenge modes and the transmog rewards!
    Do we know what dungeons they are making Cmodes this go round?

you upload a video of you being carried?

Quote Originally Posted by adezero View Post
    you upload a video of you being carried?
    Yeah my buddies run carries on sargeras and hold some of the server best times. It's not a guide on warlock dungeon dps it's about the fastest completion of the dungeon which they explain. My shitty warlock play is pretty much irrelevant.

Deleted
    Whats the problem with the warlock play when its a guide to a dungeon? Thats like saying that a soup sucks cuz you cant eat it with a fork.

brewmaster never wrecks the place with 500k+ dps, not experts sorry but the best videos are watching a brewmaster pulling the same damage as someone 110 ilvls higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    brewmaster never wrecks the place with 500k+ dps, not experts sorry but the best videos are watching a brewmaster pulling the same damage as someone 110 ilvls higher.
    Challenge modes bring your ilvl way down to around 468 i think, I'm not sure you're taking that into account.

So it turns out the titles you get for fastest time go away once the pre-patch drops and anyone who ever held a best time gets the title mistweaver.

Challenge modes bring your ilvl way down to around 468 i think, I'm not sure you're taking that into account.
    He's saying that in the best time runs, the BM tank will be doing absurd amounts of damage. I haven't watched your video cause I'm at work but I assume he's saying that yours isn't doing that.