10+ Year Old Account

So is Siege of Orgrimmar not going to get any major nerfs before the next xpac?

Usually Blizz nerfs the final raid tier before the xpac is released. With both DS and ICC they had the stacking debuff and by the time 30% hit it was quite sizable. While we have had the item upgrades, they're not quite the same as it doesn't benefit newer players as much or alts.

I'm thinking maybe one month of a 10-15% nerf and then 1 month of 6.0 seems reasonable.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Usually Blizz nerfs the final raid tier before the xpac is released. With both DS and ICC they had the stacking debuff and by the time 30% hit it was quite sizable. While we have had the item upgrades, they're not quite the same as it doesn't benefit newer players as much or alts.

I'm thinking maybe one month of a 10-15% nerf and then 1 month of 6.0 seems reasonable.
    The extra item upgrade levels were the nerfs.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Already another thread on this topic. No there wont be any more nerfs to SoO. no need for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, there won't be any more nerfs. But if you'd really like to discuss it, use the thread linked above as it was posted recently and we don't need to cover this in multiple threads.