Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they further increase the amount of xp required to level. Maybe even double it. On beta, leveling is so ridiculously quick, I was 92 before I even finished 2/3 of SMV.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    lol as Blizzard continues to only favor Horde and the alliance can sit and spin.
    All I hear from you and every other alliance player is Waaah Waaah cry cry, this isn't fair, blizzard loves the horde, alliance bike should be cheap etc.

You know what? Horde won the vote, horde gets the bike you're lucky you ungrateful people even get a god damn bike. Don't like the price? Too god damn bad, you should be happy it was even added to the game. Let alone that you can just out and buy it.

Don't forget how much gold scales in each expansion too. I remember having 2K or 3K gold in wrath and feeling rich beyond belief, in MoP I felt the same way when I had 25 or 30K gold sitting around. I expect to sit at 70-90K easily in draenor the bike won't cost shit all compared to the 80K onyx panther that people buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steehl View Post
    ...thus making the bike more rare and actually worth riding. The Horde bike will be everywhere and after the first month or so, no one will really ride it anymore. The Alliance bike, on the other hand, will be less common and those that do ride it will feel like it was a good 100k spent due to the monetary exclusivity!
    Speaking of rare mounts, I have made a discovery recently. If you won the "Swift Alliance Steed" back in TOC days, you may have found that winning it didn't translate when you logged onto a horde character, or vice versa. There never seemed to be a good reason for this.

Well, no more. Not sure when it happened, but my horde characters finally have the "Swift Horde Wolf" available to them, which is definitely new and different.

So if you were lucky enough to get the mount (either faction) now your characters in both factions can use their versions of it. Not even wowhead has this information, as of two days ago.

100k seems like quite a ripoff for the ugly ass alliance bike. even for mount collectors i dont know whether they will actually be convinced to buy it. the thing about mounts is, their fun to ride around for a week then people switch back to their favourites. even with the new fav mount button i wont be adding the alliance one to it anytime soon.

16-20k seems more reasonable for the loser of the contest, its also around the same price as the first chopper.

Because they have to start from somewhere? Just wtf lol. Newbies in MMOs?

Yeah increase experience, good job. Because people LOVE to level, just look at Wildstar and ESO failures.

LMFAO it is impressive how much pointless faction rage the cost of a mount that is not even in the game may cost!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather pay 30$ than 100k gold -_-

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "The troll beast exp racial needs to go, I want stay a troll druid, but will always min/max! Just a pointless racial with endgame"

Like it's Blizzard's fault that you like troll but are a min/maxer!

People like this make me want to murder Gamon over and over and over and over. Well, actually, since he's a friendly NPC now (screw you Blizzard) I can't do that, but the sentiment remains accurate.

This is a case of wanting to have your cake and eat it, too. There will always be choices with pros and cons. Which ones are pros and which are cons are personal to the individual, and it's up to the individual to decide what they want or are willing to trade off!

Now, if one is super super super OP and the other is poop (thanks Tziva for the terminology! :3 ) then that isn't fun, but improve on the poop one instead of bringing the OP one down to poop-level (instead of maybe balancing it better). Entirely removing a racial is not a solution.

This also reflects how I feel about those who called for Blizzard to remove combat perks from professions. GG.
    Last edited by Somarlane; 2014-08-08 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance: Would you rather pay $25 real dollars in the cash shop or 100k virtual money that doesn't exist?

You should be happy you even got a shot at the mount after Horde won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Alliance: Would you rather pay $25 real dollars in the cash shop or 100k virtual money that doesn't exist?
    Yes, I'd prefer to pay with real life currency.

10+ Year Old Account

Justified Price

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Blizzard is high if they think anyone, even the richest people, are going to buy that mount for 100k.

I PROMISE you, the Richest will buy it, just to say they could buy it.

For all the complaints about the outrageous price, I think its outrageous price is perfect for a bike that wasn't even supposed to make it in Game in the first place, in case you guys/gals don't remember!!

I figured it would be around 80 to 100k. Seeing as how the cost for mounts in game have been going up and up. Expansion inflation...it's a bitch.
    Last edited by Reah; 2014-08-09 at 02:00 AM.

Who's in charge of WOW nowdays? It seems like they are just doing things with no direction, no plan, and no clue how decisions will impact the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopplegager View Post
    Who's in charge of WOW nowdays? It seems like they are just doing things with no direction, no plan, and no clue how decisions will impact the game.

Yep the price of this mount is going to kill WoW... do you even think before talking/typing? Like I said earlier the Alliance should be appreciative that Blizzard felt sorry for you and even gave you an option to get the mount. But it's very clear this is another way for the same people that cry about everything else in the game to try and get what they want, if the QQ'ing continues I'm sure they'll drop the price.
    Here come the Irish.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    100k Gold? Yeah, that Bike will stay with that vendor. I think I'll live without the mount.

100kg, lol. good luck with that.
    Epeen item like nothing else.

They should raise the gold cap,.. if they haven't already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrismaLin View Post
    100k? You dont think i have better things to buy at the beginning of an expansion? Flasks? Mats for my garrison?

The grand expedition mount was 108k and im not even mad bout that cause it had a use. Vendors and reforge!

I was thinkin more around 30-50k TOPS!
    Shitty Alliance lost a competition, thats why it is so expensive.
    You should be lucky the alliance is getting their chopper anyway.
    Always those crystorm of em' 14 year old alliance kids...

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    100kg, lol. good luck with that.
    Epeen item like nothing else.

They should raise the gold cap,.. if they haven't already.
    They should increase the cap i'll agree there however 100k gold isn't a lot nowadays. Unless you sit in the shrine and spam trade all day. If you actually play the game you can make thousands a day no AH or farming required. With garrisons and just gold scaling up you will make a ton more in wod. I plan on having 9 Garrisons (This probably wont be normal lol) that is 18 extra professions. That is a crap ton of gold potential.

Always those crystorm of em' 14 year old alliance kids...
    To be fair if Alliance won there would be horde complainers as well
    Last edited by Bahska; 2014-08-09 at 06:07 PM.

Don't understand why everyone is all butthurt over 100k gold. Getting gold is easier than ever before. I mean you only have to accumulate 100k one time and it you don't have to even get it all on one toon necessarily. It's going to be a snap for me on my ally server. 11 Characters.....which means I have to get less than 10k per character...pool it all together and every character has a new mount. Chances are by the time I get done just leveling all my characters from 90 to 100 they'll all have 10k or more on them without having to do anything extra