Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    100k gold, good price imo.

"The latest beta builds have increased the experience required to level by 30% for each level from 89 to 99." So much for that Blizzcon statement about how they want WoD leveling to feel more streamlined, and not a grind.

and

"Don't understand why everyone is all butthurt over 100k gold." It's because in comparison to every other mounts available this one doesn't do jack to justify the price.

- Current chopper can be acquired for 12-13k. - Carries 2nd passenger
    - Mammoth is 16-20k - Carries Vendor and 2 passengers
    - Yak is 100k-120k- Carries Vendor, Reforger, and 2 passengers.

Blizz went this route with the JC mounts and the Engineering rockets this expac though. The Panthers have done alright, primarily the cheap ones though. Engineering rockets have had mediocre success, a lot of people just plain don't like them, but the price tag doesn't help.

But even those two have something the chopper doesn't. They fly. The chopper is nothing more than a solo ground mount. 100k is overpriced. So regardless of how easy it would be to obtain 100k leveling alts, many won't buy it for legitimate reasons. If you want to go ahead, I'll be joining the former. It's just not worth the gold that I'd rather spend on something more useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    Who said anything about Alliance and Horde? OH right, YOU did. I said vocal minority. Are you implying that to be [...]
    Horde. Exactly. Alliance is the silent majority, but whored clearly cheated their way in to a free mount.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.