Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    A new leisure suit Larry, with today's tech. Mother of god...
    already been done.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rry-come-again

but to be fair, anything larry-related that sierra ships would be complete and total !@#$.

i loved them 'back in the day', and they were one of the few studios that could do no wrong.

but after certain people stopped making games, and started selling games, sierra got bad fast.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I don't really know the legal stuff, but I don't really see what bearing that has on it, considering they're one in the same now
    Actually that is very significant.

There are no marks in the US trademark database with an Owner of Activision Blizzard.

The 2 companies file their trademarks under their respective companies - Activision files under Activision , Blizzard files under Blizzard Entertainment. As far as I can see they don't file under Activision Blizzard at all.

So they are working on Geometry Wars 3 and a new King's Quest game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/08/12/re...ome/#continued

My expectations are still low.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    Actually that is very significant.

There are no marks in the US trademark database with an Owner of Activision Blizzard.

The 2 companies file their trademarks under their respective companies - Activision files under Activision , Blizzard files under Blizzard Entertainment. As far as I can see they don't file under Activision Blizzard at all.
    This is what I came here to post more or less. That it's filed under Blizzard and not Activision is pretty significant.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest