Deleted

I am calling 2 people out to a challenge

Babylonius and Totaltotemic, I find your attitude on these forums that of a know it all. You speak like you are almighty with WW spec, so I am calling both of you to log a week in SoO and try and beat me to shut you both up. I do not like your attitude at all, it stinks. My ranks atm are meh, I will do more next week. i hope you don't back out...

If anything it will be more fun, this is my way of not retaliating to your over egotistic comments on the forums with more bulls***.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Callimonk; 2014-08-08 at 05:41 PM.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck with keeping this thread open and positive. My logs are available to see and have been for months, search me on ProRaiders or Warcraft logs, we don't regularly use WoL anymore.

Totaltotemic is responsible for a large portion of theorycrafting for any of the 3 monk specs for as long as I've been following these forums.

I have simply tried to take the theorycrafting done by others and help answer questions about it.If there is a problem with my attitude, I apologize, but I'm not sure I see what you're talking about. I admit I may have had a few instances of forum policing when I am not a moderator, those situations have been handled and moved on from, or so I thought.

Not sure how ranks relate to attitude on these forums. I think a better gauge would be to find where either of us have given incorrect information on the forums.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Let's try to keep the forum topics constructive, thanks.