Deleted

Switching from shadow to disc.

Hey guys. It's the end of the expansion and i'm a bit bored with playing shadow. I've decided on switching from shadow to disc to change the pace a little.

I'm a 550 shadow priest and i was wondering if i could just keep my shadow gear and switch out the gems and enchants with the ones required by disc, and then reforge into spirit? Would i be able to heal in flex 1-4 and eventually move on to normal soo and focus on acquiring healing gear from there? i guess i could start all over but with the expansion just around the corner i'd figure i would not be able to get any progress in soo normal before the expansion hits if i had to farm gear from LFR first.

I hope i made myself clear enough.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurch/advanced

With so little spirit you'll have to do some major mana management. I'm not sure if flex should be your next step, even with your current gs. You might want a few pieces of lfr just to get you on the right track, first.

I wouldn't go into SoO with under 4k spirit, anyway. I see you've reforged out of crit on a few pieces - I didn't look too closely but was that to squeeze out as much spirit as possible? If not, reforge out of anything but crit.

Glyphs - IMO you should use HF glyph and maybe Inner sanctum along with penance. The prayer of mending and mass dispel glyphs aren't really as useful.

Deleted
    Change the following reforges:

Head: Mastery -> Spirit
    Neck: Haste -> Crit
    Chest: Hit -> Spirit
    Weapon: Mastery -> Spirit
    Gloves: Hit -> Spirit
    Legs: Mastery -> Spirit
    Boots: Haste -> Crit

And you forgot your wrist enchant as your armory looks now. I personally use smite/HF/penance glyph but the smite glyph is personal pref really. Stick to a crit > mastery > spirit/haste stat preference and try to grab a mana regen trinket somewhere, blackfuse trinket from any difficulty should enable you to stick to around 5/6k (or less later on when you're comfortable). If you get your spirit sorted a little higher than it is right now you should have no trouble doing flex in this gear.

Don't look at my armory for ref, I'm shadow at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    With so little spirit you'll have to do some major mana management. I'm not sure if flex should be your next step, even with your current gs. You might want a few pieces of lfr just to get you on the right track, first.

I wouldn't go into SoO with under 4k spirit, anyway. I see you've reforged out of crit on a few pieces - I didn't look too closely but was that to squeeze out as much spirit as possible? If not, reforge out of anything but crit.

Glyphs - IMO you should use HF glyph and maybe Inner sanctum along with penance. The prayer of mending and mass dispel glyphs aren't really as useful.
    Yeah the odd reforges were basically to try and squeeze as much spirit out of them as i could get.
    Thanks for the help!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    Change the following reforges:

Head: Mastery -> Spirit
    Neck: Haste -> Crit
    Chest: Hit -> Spirit
    Weapon: Mastery -> Spirit
    Gloves: Hit -> Spirit
    Legs: Mastery -> Spirit
    Boots: Haste -> Crit

And you forgot your wrist enchant as your armory looks now. I personally use smite/HF/penance glyph but the smite glyph is personal pref really. Stick to a crit > mastery > spirit/haste stat preference and try to grab a mana regen trinket somewhere, blackfuse trinket from any difficulty should enable you to stick to around 5/6k (or less later on when you're comfortable). If you get your spirit sorted a little higher than it is right now you should have no trouble doing flex in this gear.

Don't look at my armory for ref, I'm shadow at the moment.
    Thanks man! for some reason i thought that mastery were the better stat, thanks for correcting me!
    I'll guess i just have to take a deep breath and run a few LFR's for trinkets and some more spirit gear.
    I also took your advice on glyphs, will see how it works out - thanks.

I personally use smite/HF/penance glyph but the smite glyph is personal pref really. Stick to a crit > mastery > spirit/haste stat preference and try to grab a mana regen trinket somewhere, blackfuse trinket from any difficulty should enable you to stick to around 5/6k (or less later on when you're comfortable).

Necro thread?

Yup, closed thread. - Red
    Last edited by mmocc73a7e76d4; 2015-05-04 at 07:11 PM.