Anyone able to do Artwork?

"Let me start off by saying I checked the guidelines and saw nothing about this type of topic, unless I missed it because I am exhausted from a long day, in which case I apologize!"

So, basically I can't draw for squat. I can sing and dance and cheer my heart out but I can't draw! I am looking for someone who can possibly draw my Hunter with her pet Owl Nayru. I wish I could offer you something, but I really have nothing to offer, Not even gold on WoW as I am broke after buying mats for my chopper =(.

Thanks for those who read and any offers...and again, As I said before if this is against the guidelines I apologize..I went over them and didn't see anything but I could have missed it.

There are people on deviantart who do this. Some charge a small fee.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Just saying "hey draw my hunter" to everyone is kind of meh, you have no idea what the artists skills will be or what style they'll have, go to deviantart, find some artists who's style you like, and ask those.

But yeah, don't be surprised if they want you to pay a fee, artists got to eat too you know.
    Last edited by glowzone; 2014-08-10 at 10:41 AM.