One Year Anniversary!

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/anniv.../na/index.html

The above shows all the stuff they're doing for the anniversary, personally I'm most excited for the return of the cross over events, as I never finished farming all the weps for Lightnings and now I can do the Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 11 events.

I was a little surprised at all the stuff they're doing, but I do like that they're making a fuss of the game, especially since it seems to be doing well.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    "Those were temporary events and they will never come back, you should have played when they were here!" People crack me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    "Those were temporary events and they will never come back, you should have played when they were here!" People crack me up.
    Yeah and I'm glad they're back so I can actually do them this time when I finish leveling up my monk next week. I quit the game the first time just before they came out.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

It's so great that they're willing to bring back the old events for people who may have missed them or have since created a new character. I'm looking forward to the anniversary stuff and if I'm not wrong we should be getting more information regarding the next patch rather soon, too!

Agreed, and I think having them come back for the 1st anniversary makes sense, rather than just having then back "...because" (Mind you, I would have been happy for them to come back for no reason :P).

Oh and the picture for today is of Uldah's leader (I forget her name, the little lala girl that rides around on general badass shoulders). Nice pic.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

The Sultana lady. I'm glad they are coming back too. Ic and I did the lightning event but I was lazy and only got 1 weapon so I'm glad to have the chance to get the rest.

Was also unsubbed for the rest so I'm glad I didn't totally miss them

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Oh and the picture for today is of Uldah's leader (I forget her name, the little lala girl that rides around on general badass shoulders). Nice pic.
    her name is Nanamo Ul Namo and the general is Raubahn Aldynn.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

15+ Year Old Account
    Not bad, logged in, got to dance with him and stuff.
    <- Zatanna Zatarra on Levi