10+ Year Old Account

Returning Paladin Tank LF Raiding Guild for WoD!

Heyyo everyone this is my shot (let's hope) that someone is interested in picking me up. First and foremost to make things very, very clear; I'm a returning player with a new account that wants to raid in Warlords of Draenor. I started playing late in The Burning Crusade, but didn't start actually raiding before Cataclysm, and quit at the beginning of The Mists of Pandaria. Throughout all of my wow adventurers, I always mained my protection paladin and sadly that account is now lost in the warp ( a very long story and unfortunate chain of events, but basically the account is fucked and there's no chance of getting it back.) I know this sounds highly unorthodox and silly, but I know for an absolute fact that I can play protection paladin again at a semi-high raiding level easily, thereby whatever the guilds server is on, that's what level 90 I'm going to boost whether Horde or Alliance.

I raided throughout all of Cataclysm in a 10-man casual guild mostly doing normal, and occasionally touching heroic. While we were a casual guild, I do believe that most us easily had the capability of doing Heroics, but some players slacked and didn't show up every other week. I have a stable internet connection, a nice microphone, leadership, willingness to learn learn and improve my game, and a lot of free time. I can make pretty much any time as long as it isn't incredibly late. Mornings, evenings, afternoons, I don't care. I seriously doubt any hardcore group will pick me up but I'd be more that willing to participate in that, but I'm hoping for at least a semi-hardcore guild.

So if you're crazy enough to invite an experienced prot pally returning player, to your raiding team....
    Message me @ Hybreedal #1888
    kayhos@yahoo.com
    or down below, or private message.

Hi Kayhos,

Disgruntled is looking for another tank - we are hoping to find one as soon as possible since one of our current tanks would rather DPS (but is kindly filling in as tank for now). However, we will also need more people for WoD and, based on your post, you sound like the kind of person we'd be interested in talking to. If you can gear up soon, we can fit you into our raids now, or we would also consider you for WoD. Have a look at our info below and see if we might be a good fit for you:

Disgruntled of Whisperwind (PvE, CST) is recruiting!

Current Recruiting Needs:

Our 10-Man Team Badger Bits (Weds/Thurs/Sun 7:45-11 pm EST, currently 8/14H) is currently looking for:

- DPS AND
    - One tank (ideally not a druid)

We always welcome applications from any great player of any class, but these are our only open raid spots for now. However, things change and spots open in time, so if you're interested and you aren't one of the above classes, please apply!

Why Choose Disgruntled?

In our experience, people looking for a new guild are looking for three main things: stability, maturity, and quality raiding. Disgruntled delivers all three.

Stability: We recognize how disheartening it can be to join a new guild only to have it collapse after only a few short months. That won’t happen here. Disgruntled has been around and raiding continuously since 2006 and we intend to maintain our presence in WoW indefinitely.

Maturity: Although we are one of the larger guilds on our server, we have successfully cultivated a fun and family-friendly (PG-13) atmosphere. Above all, we make it our mission to obliterate drama wherever we find it. As a result, we have attracted a mature membership with a lot of blue and white collar professionals. Our average member age is well above 30. Guild chat is lively and, at times, risqué, but it's definitely not a high school locker room. Also, rest assured that no one will ever yell at you or curse you for any reason.

Raiding: If you are looking for serious, long-term, progression-oriented raiding, but you aren‘t interested in raiding every night of the week, we have you covered. Most of us have raided since vanilla and through each expansion we have maintained a competitive raiding force. We deliver serious raiding in a well-organized, stable, and professional environment. Our raid group, Team Badger Bits, runs a three-night-a-week schedule on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 7:00-10:00 pm server (8-11 pm eastern) with invites going out 15 minutes prior to raid time. We start our raids on time and we end on time. We use a simple, "don't be an ass" need before greed loot system.

There’s a lot more to tell about Disgruntled, so we invite you to visit our website at www disgruntledguild com and take a look around. You can also check out our current level of progression by visiting www wowprogress com (if you want to see our long-term track record, be sure to check our progress over multiple raiding tiers).

Are YOU Disgruntled Material?

If you wish join our ranks, click the "Apply" button at the top of our main webpage for instructions. Once your application is posted, a guild officer will respond within a day or two (at the most) to arrange a short vent interview.

Remember, come visit us at www disgruntledguild com!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalraen View Post
    Hi Kayhos,

Disgruntled is looking for another tank - we are hoping to find one as soon as possible since one of our current tanks would rather DPS (but is kindly filling in as tank for now). However, we will also need more people for WoD and, based on your post, you sound like the kind of person we'd be interested in talking to. If you can gear up soon, we can fit you into our raids now, or we would also consider you for WoD. Have a look at our info below and see if we might be a good fit for you:

Our 10-Man Team Badger Bits (Weds/Thurs/Sun 7:45-11 pm EST, currently 8/14H) is currently looking for:

- DPS AND

We always welcome applications from any great player of any class, but these are our only open raid spots for now. However, things change and spots open in time, so if you're interested and you aren't one of the above classes, please apply!

Why Choose Disgruntled?

In our experience, people looking for a new guild are looking for three main things: stability, maturity, and quality raiding. Disgruntled delivers all three.

Stability: We recognize how disheartening it can be to join a new guild only to have it collapse after only a few short months. That won’t happen here. Disgruntled has been around and raiding continuously since 2006 and we intend to maintain our presence in WoW indefinitely.

Maturity: Although we are one of the larger guilds on our server, we have successfully cultivated a fun and family-friendly (PG-13) atmosphere. Above all, we make it our mission to obliterate drama wherever we find it. As a result, we have attracted a mature membership with a lot of blue and white collar professionals. Our average member age is well above 30. Guild chat is lively and, at times, risqué, but it's definitely not a high school locker room. Also, rest assured that no one will ever yell at you or curse you for any reason.

Raiding: If you are looking for serious, long-term, progression-oriented raiding, but you aren‘t interested in raiding every night of the week, we have you covered. Most of us have raided since vanilla and through each expansion we have maintained a competitive raiding force. We deliver serious raiding in a well-organized, stable, and professional environment. Our raid group, Team Badger Bits, runs a three-night-a-week schedule on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 7:00-10:00 pm server (8-11 pm eastern) with invites going out 15 minutes prior to raid time. We start our raids on time and we end on time. We use a simple, "don't be an ass" need before greed loot system.

There’s a lot more to tell about Disgruntled, so we invite you to visit our website at www disgruntledguild com and take a look around. You can also check out our current level of progression by visiting www wowprogress com (if you want to see our long-term track record, be sure to check our progress over multiple raiding tiers).

If you wish join our ranks, click the "Apply" button at the top of our main webpage for instructions. Once your application is posted, a guild officer will respond within a day or two (at the most) to arrange a short vent interview.

To be honest I wasn't expecting a response, haha. Yeah man, I'll totally create my application and see what happens from there. Thanks! Hope to see you in-game in a few weeks...or months....or however long WoD takes.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Kayhos,

- DPS AND

Why Choose Disgruntled?

I filled out the application, and made an account. Problem is, is that the account activation link isn't sending to my emails. To make sure it wasn't just Yahoo, I made a second account with Gmail and that didn't send either. Not sure if you guys have to do something on your end, or I just have to wait a while. Either way the application you guys created is completely filled out and im waiting for either the sites server or database, or....the emails to cooperate with me.
    Last edited by Intropid; 2014-08-09 at 06:26 PM.

Hi Kayhos,

Thanks for the reply! I'm not sure what the deal is with the website, but I will pass your info along to our guild leader/site admin and see what he can do on his end about the website. I'll also keep an eye on this thread, so you can always PM me or reply with any questions. Sorry about the technical difficulties! If they can't fix the website thing, I'll email you later this weekend and have you send me the app directly.

- Nalraen
    Last edited by Nalraen; 2014-08-09 at 06:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Kayhos,

Thanks for the reply! I'm not sure what the deal is with the website, but I will pass your info along to our guild leader/site admin and see what he can do on his end about the website. I'll also keep an eye on this thread, so you can always PM me or reply with any questions. Sorry about the technical difficulties! If they can't fix the website thing, I'll email you later this weekend and have you send me the app directly.

- Nalraen
    Alright! It's tottaly fine man, technology can sometimes be really stubborn.
    Thanks for the fast replies by the way.
    Yeah if the website continues to be odd, then I can just private message you it on here , or email you it because it's ready at any point.