Deleted

Piercing Hawl removed from arms!!!

" Piercing Howl has been removed and replaced with a new talent, Sudden Death.
    Sudden Death causes auto-attack hits to have a 10% chance to make the next Execute free and useable on any target, regardless of health level. These Execute do not consume additional Rage to deal additional damage.
    Piercing Howl is now available to all Fury Warriors as a baseline ability. "

Really, Blizzard, hellooo? I don t want to pvp as arms without this ability in my bar. If you made at least once in your life more than 1.5 k rating in arena you know what I am talking about.... /sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Thunder Clap now slows in the same radius as Piercing Howl did
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    I guess someone is not reading all changes, that s me. Tx, Had a panic moment!