Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Is having ropey cheerleaders an honor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Is having ropey cheerleaders an honor?
    Other Palace honours:

You developed Kenny Sansom and Ian Wright.

You aren't the most loathsome club in London whose name begins with a 'C'.

You're not Wimbledon, which is a huge plus point. Then again, Wimbledon aren't Wimbledon either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That's probably my favourite shirt, lots of Arsenal fans hated it though.

The last shirt I bought was this hideous monstrosity (modelled here by our Swedish maestro), I think it put me off buying shirts forever...

Why was that shirt bordeaux? only one that's not red since your club started.
    Also , that away shirt makes me wanna vomit.

That's probably my favourite shirt, lots of Arsenal fans hated it though.

The last shirt I bought was this hideous monstrosity (modelled here by our Swedish maestro), I think it put me off buying shirts forever...

Trust Arsenal to have dreadful jerseys ;P

And Anders Limpar... the guy who ran around calling John Barnes "nigger barnes" while on trial at Liverpool... by mistake. rofl

Quite a funny mistake though, John Barnes apparently had a nickname from the Dallas TV show(that 80s thing)... the guys in the team called him "digger" or "digger barnes" ... Anders thought they shouted "nigger" or "nigger barnes"...so he ran around shouting "nigger barnes, pass the ball" "nigger pass the ball" etc... classic fuck up.

The Liverpool fans adoration for "Digger" (he was nicknamed after the character Digger Barnes in the American soap opera Dallas) was emphasised when he finished in the top 5 of the poll 100 Players Who Shook The Kop which was conducted by the official Liverpool Football Club web site in the summer of 2006.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevrosh View Post
    Why was that shirt bordeaux? only one that's not red since your club started.
    The original colours were a dark red, and as we moved stadiums it was an homage to our past.

Sparta Prague got their early shirts from Arsenal, and still wear the same colour of red we used to play in a century ago.

Deleted
    Football League Champions
    1936/37
    1967/68
    2011/12
    2013/14

Division One Champions
    2001/02

League Division Two Champions (original)
    1898/99
    1902/03
    1909/10
    1927/28
    1946/47
    1965/66

F.A.Cup Winners

League Cup Winners

European Cup Winners Cup Winners
    1969/70

F.A.Charity Shield Winners
    1937/38
    1968/69
    1972/73
    2012/13

F.A. Youth Cup Winners
    Last edited by mmoc55064de4bc; 2014-08-16 at 11:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BM Risen View Post
    Snip
    All those runners-up spots (Full Members Cup lol), lower league titles and FA Youth Cup victories...that's some serious padding.

Deleted
    All those runners-up spots (Full Members Cup lol), lower league titles and FA Youth Cup victories...that's some serious padding.
    Padding like a mofo, and i thought i was bad.

Deleted
    I know lol couldn't be arsed typing it out myself so just copy and pasted it. I dont even think any runners ups should be on a honers list.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Edited it now but keeping the youth cup wins
    Last edited by mmoc55064de4bc; 2014-08-16 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BM Risen View Post
    Edited it now but keeping the youth cup wins
    Does Gothia Cup titles count? lol
    http://results.gothiacup.se/2014,sv/teams

Only EPL team that had their youth team present this year was Newcastle though that I know off. ;P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...