Is aiming to summon more 4 or more Ragnaros in 1 turn just silly?

I have a deck the attempts to summon either lots of Ragnaros, Malygos or Sylvanas.... It makes the game less monotonousness and more interesting if im trying to pull off cool combos. Has anyone else been going nuts trying to pull off impossible combos or have I taken this to far and am wrecking the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McBtDOBxApc

People have been doing things like that with card games since pretty much their inception. In fact, some people (like myself) focus their entire deck building around hilarious what ifs. Don't worry about it if it's fun to do for you. My current favourite is a super stacked lightwell that can attack.

EDIT: Couldn't remember the card names, but it was Light Well + Divine Spirit + Inner Fire
    Last edited by tehpwner; 2014-08-09 at 03:27 PM.

If you have a Baron out and the opponent plays a Ragnaros: Faceless Manipulator+Ancestral Spirit+Ancestral Spirit+Reincarnate. 5xRaggy
    Is this where the header goes?

5-6 card combos aren't very interesting. Maybe 1 in 1000 games you pull it off, and it's great when you do, but eh, that's a lot of time spent sitting there waiting for the perfect moment before it finally happens.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

TBH atm my favourite "silly combo" is the "Innervate>Alarm-O-Bot turn 2 Deathwing.

Works about 1 in 24 games (about 1 in 8 you have the cards, nd about 1 in 3 games they don't have an answer to the Alarm-o-bot).

When it does though... Bwahahahahaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    TBH atm my favourite "silly combo" is the "Innervate>Alarm-O-Bot turn 2 Deathwing.

Works about 1 in 24 games (about 1 in 8 you have the cards, nd about 1 in 3 games they don't have an answer to the Alarm-o-bot).

When it does though... Bwahahahahaa
    Turn 4 double Deathwing into turn 5 triple Deathwing is still better.

Turn 3 >Alarm-o-bot
    Turn 4 >Coin Faceless
    Turn 5 >Faceless

That said, turn 2 Deathwing is still okay I suppose.

im actually sure that if you had one less minion on the board, you would have had 5 rags... Ive seen it done with Leeroy, and the player had 5 leeroys at once if im not mistaken.

Edit: added the video.. 3:00 ish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=U...m8GkQMtI#t=214
    Last edited by r3d3mpt10n; 2014-08-09 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    im actually sure that if you had one less minion on the board, you would have had 5 rags... Ive seen it done with Leeroy, and the player had 5 leeroys at once if im not mistaken.

Edit: added the video.. 3:00 ish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=U...m8GkQMtI#t=214
    I think your right, there would of been 5 rags but the silly spider would of spawned 2 more if it died so had to settle with 4.....

Alarm o bot legendary deck is my most favorite deck to play. And when you get Btag added with such nonsense as legendaries are OP etc etc and you just shake your head. The win rate on it is so piss low and the probability of getting the right cards off the bat is so low. Its even more fun to win without drawing an alarm o bot or double innervate etc. You know you are playing a piss poor player when that happens.

Rank 18

You cannot pull this off after rank 5 !

Deleted
    Ramp Druids do it to me all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Rank 18

You cannot pull this off after rank 5 !
    you probably could pull it of at rank 5, but the deck is no where near consistent enough (probably) to make it to rank 5. Pulling of the combo would be pretty much luck, but it's rather unlikely for it to happen.

EDIT: that 5 leeroy video was hilarious, even more funny than the 4 rag one, to just seem them all popping out onto the board, The opponent must have just been stunned into oblivion.