Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What pissed you off today?

Me. Twitch channels where you can only comment if you subscribe. Yeah, I'm not gonna sub just to spite you, greedy jerk.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Daughter being cheeky and throwing tantrums in town..

This thread

This thr..... DAMMIT someone beat me to it..... now i'm PISSED...

Sexism. I see it everywhere I go, everyday. I don't get pissed, more like mildly annoyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fell asleep for 4 hours in the middle of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Nothing yet. Trying to phone someone right now and he is still asleep. Thats starting to piss me off a bit.

I was a few minutes late to work.

Not angry exactly I suppose, but not the greatest way to start a day, especially when it was because of going to the dentist.

I've been waiting to talk to someone all day only to have them not have the time for me, understandable but a pet peeve.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    life in general, I'm getting a year older in a week or so and I'm fed up with the shit I see in life. Just don't care enough to end it, too much work.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Nothing yet. It's a nice lazy Saturday, the wine is great and dinner's almost ready... Feeling really good. Which would probably piss somebody off.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Deleted
    nothing so far today, its 9pm so its a good day!

been shopping, got myself some new shoes and new shorts. got 2 weeks off work, a holiday in a few days, new phone, alls good. and i am currently cooking steaks. great day!

opening the fridge and several cans of my fave beer falling out and exploding as they hit the floor.
    Not happy.

Usual kind of stuff, work job was a pain in the ass. Got done, was going to get food, got a call from a family member that I needed to drop what I was doing and go pickup my grandmother some kind of skin creme. I get it and despite it being the same brand and type its wrong, get told how I fuck everything up, that Im mentally retarded and need to die.

Gave up, figured no use to eat today, went home. Might sleep soon

Portal 2 constantly telling me "We were unable to query Steam for your list of community test chambers. Please check your Steam connection and try again." despite connection working perfectly

Having to endure spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner because my father's been bitching about not having it with meat for a while. Grumpy old fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stubbed my pinky toe this morning. Other than that, relatively pleased.

Deleted
    That my fucking depression is coming back again. Fuck my brain.

Deleted
    I was on a plane with not 1 but 2 crying babies today. Also, there were really stupid people sitting behind me talking about idiotic and rather inappropriate things.

10+ Year Old Account
    my parents having a party with their friends at our house..... I am expected to help entertain... I am starting law school next week... I already know the only question ppl will ask me

also my parents like to talk for me a lot