Deleted

Is it just me or has YouTube suddenly got more conspiracy theories?

It's like the whack job asylum party

Deleted
    Some of the YT videos i've seen late at night...

Just no ;_;

Forever scarred.

It depends on what you're referring to exactly. Some 'conspiracy theories' are actually pretty eloquent and unbiased - though a lot of people will make it seem like they're crazy even when there's a lot of evidence out there to suggest that they're not false at all. Though if I'm not wrong it's a forbidden topic so I won't go too in-depth on a site like this.

Is this a conspiracy theory?

That's what happens when anyone can post their belief anonymously. It is both the beauty and horror of a free internet.

Don't worry though, people who actually believe in crazy shit like 911 being staged or alien lizard men running the government, are a very very small minority of mentally ill people who just seem more numerous since they are readily visible over the web. They get off their meds and on to the internet where they piece disparate information together with outright paranoid absurdities and then plaster it onto youtube for the masses to stumble in to at 2AM and go "WTF?".

Knowing they don't have the numbers to effect an election is the only thing that lets me sleep at night.
    Last edited by Lord Havik; 2014-08-09 at 08:16 PM.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't indulge myself in many conspiracies but I've found this gem sometime ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    I don't indulge myself in many conspiracies but I've found this gem sometime ago.
    Omg I'm so subscribing to their channel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post

Putting my feet up to watch this. Now, where's my popcorn?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    When August rolled around this show was featured on netflix.

Might have something to do with it.

Also, LOL @ the guy who thinks Family Guy is part of a plot by Illuminati satanists.

That one is second best I have ever seen, surpassed in craziness and absurdity only by the phallic symbols guy.

Deleted
    As someone that likes to indulge in conspiracy theories for the giggles. Not really, no. They have been there for a long time, and might suddenly have gotten more views

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Putting my feet up to watch this. Now, where's my popcorn?
    I honestly was laughing so hard at that video. Needed that laugh today.

15+ Year Old Account
    You sure you didn't just watch one, and now it's trying to come up with suggestions based on previously watched videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Some of the YT videos i've seen late at night...

Just no ;_;

Forever scarred.
    Pizza Time and Pickle Surprise still haunt me.

Also, sounds like a conspiracy that there's more conspiracy theories.... :P

Cons...cons...conspiroicy theeeeoraies, dey make me think, head hurtses. Maek consiraspy teoraies go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    That's what happens when anyone can post their belief anonymously. It is both the beauty and horror of a free internet.

Don't worry though, people who actually believe in crazy shit like 911 being staged or alien lizard men running the government, are a very very small minority of mentally ill people who just seem more numerous since they are readily visible over the web. They get off their meds and on to the internet where they piece disparate information together with outright paranoid absurdities and then plaster it onto youtube for the masses to stumble in to at 2AM and go "WTF?".

Knowing they don't have the numbers to effect an election is the only thing that lets me sleep at night.
    Its been proven already it was something other than the media was saying. If you actually did research, and no not paranoid thinking. Im talking logic and analysis from scientist and building demolishers. Maybe then you wouldn't have to depend on somebody telling you what to believe. The people who dismiss ideas just because it goes against the status quo are the most ignorant. Same shit happened with the world is round, and the stars used to be crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Erm, I think it's you. If you watch a certain video, Youtube is going to try to get you to watch similar videos. Therefore if you've watched even one conspiracy theory video, you're more likely to see more of them. It's all algorithms, really. There's no more conspiracy theories (proportionally) out there now than there have been in previous years.

You think you've seen crazy? I'll show you crazy.

These people need to get off the internet and back on to their schizo meds.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow threads on conspiracy theories, even if it's to make fun of them. Locking this.