Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Definately a South Sea expansion, my version would look like this:

- Playable naga under service of Neptulon, who's still captured by Azshara.
    - Azshara and N'Zoth will be the main villains. N'Zoth is the Yogg-Saron/Lei Shen of the expansion with Azshara the final boss.
    - Zones like Kul'Tiras, Plunder Isle, The Lost Isles, Nazjatar, Undermine, Tel'Abim, Zul'Dare and other new islands will be added.
    - Tinker will be the new class.
    - Also some heavy gnome vs goblin moments, they will be the ones introducing the tinker class to the other races.
    - The battlemaiden from Vash'Ir will return.
    - A new neutral pirate faction will be added, you can earn rep by collecting a lot of treasure for them.
    - New feature where you have your own boat.
    - Night elves and troll will play a major role, being closely related to the naga and all. Vol'Jin and Tyrande will both be kicking some ass.

And best of all....

- NO THRALL!!!!!!

Okay this is now the best expansion ever.

Burning legion - get it over with.
    Vastly expanded solo content
    Removal of LFD
    No flying on argus
    professions have ability to make items better than most raid drops (but not BiS), requries a lot of work and a tiered system a la tbc
    More colour on gear
    Brawlers guild expanded each tier
    mythic is 10man, maybe 15.
    dangerous mobs
    lethal patrols
    more difficult dungeons
    single raids per tier
    No farms, no garrisons
    single class legendary which has raid elements (mythic only) but is mostly based on a class quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Something involving Naga/Murlocs and Aszshara (sp) most likely. Beyond that more legion based things culminating in the finale against Sargeras.
    Stay salty my friends.

All I want is bigger bosses.
    So... Either Cata again or Legion invasion? So many bosses in WoD (and Mists) are like a
    little larger than player size, doesn't feel very intimidating.

I would like to see more bosses Supremus or Doomwalker-size!

Maybe we go digging for resources on another planet where the mountains are full of some
    super strong metal. Suddenly blizzard steals the Balrog from LOTR and it emerges from the mines?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    mythic is 10man, maybe 15.
    ew EEEEWWWWW
    Last edited by Chaosturn; 2014-08-11 at 12:16 AM.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    South Seas expansion. Attention to pirates, trolls, Kul Tiras and goblins. Introducing the neutral faction, player housing and navy combat.

Also, a lot of less attention for Orcs. (#hordeplayer)
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Gonna keep saying this until it is made!

South Seas expansion with a neutral Orangutan race, Alliance Chimpanzee Race, and a Horde Gorilla Race....plus personal ships

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    Anything, really. even "Rage of the Sloprano", featuring the Great Mighty Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day would be better.

You still butthurt brah?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    @ Haiyken - I like the idea of zones having surface and underwater areas - I personally liked Vashj'ir, but I don't know that I'd want to see an entire underwater expansion. So having each zone with an underwater portion that people can avoid if they want would be cool.
    Yes, that's the idea ! I know that not all people like Vash'jir and the zone wasn't perfect. That's why a tried to combine underwater elements with a lot of surface zones. I also like the idea of having underwater areas that are not filled with water, but caves or temples only accessible via water.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Probably just a newly found landmass on the other side of azeroth. No horde vs alliance, just exploring and adventure. Like how you are just dropped on lordron in dark souls and told have at it. Simple.
    There is no "other side". Kalimdor is on one side, Eastern Kingdoms is another. Roughly equivalent to the Americas and Europe/Asia. Sure, there could still be "hidden lands" here and there, like Pandaria. There are a lot of unexplored islands out there too.

Personally, I would have done an Emerald Dream expansion. Except instead of having the Emerald Dream be a place we go to, we have it crash into our reality (similar to the elemental planes during Cata) having Azshara as the main antagonist. The expansion would be based around pushing back against Azshara and her legions of Burning Legion Naga. From there I would have done an expansion that would take us to South Seas in pursuit of a way to push back against the Burning Legion, landing us in the Tomb of Sargeras. The end of that expansion would have us finding a way to Xoroth. Xoroth would be an entire expansion dedicated to defeating the forces of the Burning Legion and kill Kil'Jaeden. From there we would make a final push onto Argus and onto Sargeras and putting him down for good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd a like a expansion with bosses the size of monsters from shadows of colossus, and maybe even a expansion that makes sense for chromatus to be in.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Definately a South Sea expansion, my version would look like this:

- Playable naga under service of Neptulon, who's still captured by Azshara.
    - Azshara and N'Zoth will be the main villains. N'Zoth is the Yogg-Saron/Lei Shen of the expansion with Azshara the final boss.
    - Zones like Kul'Tiras, Plunder Isle, The Lost Isles, Nazjatar, Undermine, Tel'Abim, Zul'Dare and other new islands will be added.
    - Tinker will be the new class.
    - Also some heavy gnome vs goblin moments, they will be the ones introducing the tinker class to the other races.
    - The battlemaiden from Vash'Ir will return.
    - A new neutral pirate faction will be added, you can earn rep by collecting a lot of treasure for them.
    - New feature where you have your own boat.
    - Night elves and troll will play a major role, being closely related to the naga and all. Vol'Jin and Tyrande will both be kicking some ass.

And best of all....

- NO THRALL!!!!!!

Okay this is now the best expansion ever.
    /pre-odered. Where's my flying shark mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember where but there IS a Mega Thread somewhere on Fanmade Expansions. Golden Yak's Spider Kingdom (updated to reflect the latest expansion to boot!) is probably the most known =O
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

I'd do something in space bringing back a few of the familiar things from TBC, like Arakkoa, Ethereals, Naruu spaceships, a few demons etc, but have it set on a completely new world featuring original antagonists and a brand new story that doesn't dredge up long-dead characters, old gods, or any kind of "corruption" as any kind of a major plot point.

Gimmie new stuff that's interesting and only use the lore nostalgia for flavour rather than making it the meat of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    I'd do something in space bringing back a few of the familiar things from TBC, like Arakkoa, Ethereals, Naruu spaceships, a few demons etc, but have it set on a completely new world featuring original antagonists and a brand new story that doesn't dredge up long-dead characters, old gods, or any kind of "corruption" as any kind of a major plot point.

Gimmie new stuff that's interesting and only use the lore nostalgia for flavour rather than making it the meat of the expansion.
    I don't know if you've played beta or not, but what you just described is pretty much what WoD is

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Draenor is an almost totally original world - there's not a lot there I recognize from Outland. Tons of new inhabitants and a pretty surprising story so far.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are two things I'd really like to see:
    .The Dark Below. I wish it was real, because Queen Azshara should take come back sooner rather than later because they have Neptulon to torture. She'd be a great female villain, and if N'zoth was included, I'd like to see it dying, and she ends up finishing it off, usurping them and gaining complete control of the sea as a formidable weapon. The expansion's last patch should also end with her opening a few portals for the Legion to invade through, including one under the sea for some sub-aquatic demonic races to come through.
    --Also, having N'zoth could involve the Emerald Nightmare, and maybe accessing the Emerald Dream to stop it from spreading further. It sounds like a very resource-heavy expansion, but I'd like to see the water stuff more. If it didn't lead into a Legion expansion, then I'd let it go towards a What's Under Tirisfal?-Lordaeron of the past-Sylvanas-Emerald Dream-type expansion instead.

.An expansion that focuses more on the sci-fi aspects of the game, and we go to a new planet. The Draenei receive a distress signal from a planet that is being slowly invaded by the Legion, and we all hop aboard the Exodar to help them push the demons back. Alleria and Turalyon appear on the planet. We also make a stop off at a somewhat-changed Outland, Sabellian meets Wrathion, and SMV has healed a bit.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Legion invasion, this time Sargeras is more heavily involved. You're tasked with travelling to one of the planets dominated by the Legion, the heart of their operation.

Awesome thread idea ^^ I was JUST daydreaming about the next WoW expansion ( as I am already looking forward to it xD ). Ah... how I want some expansion with HUGE zones xD. Perhaps, if we indeed have to stay on Draenor after WoD, and we get to explore the whole planet. It could be humongous. 5-7 zones, each being as large as Pandaria/Northrend. But I know it's never gonna happen. That's just tooo much work :P

As to the setting of the expansion itself... I would love to have an Emeral Dream/Nightmare expansion where we get to finish the Old Gods story or Burning Legion expansion where we finish the Legion storyline, but I just love zones such as Valley of the Four Winds and Nagrand and I dread zones like Dread Wastes, Burning Steppes, Zul'Drak, Hellfire Peninsula.... And I can't imagine a Burning Legion/Old Gods expansion without TONS of destroyed and fucked up ( as in, desolate/corrupted ) zones...

Hmm... I just came up with a nice idea ( well, I've had a similiar idea in the past but w/e ). Titans. Pantheon. New Worlds. Get it? No? A shit load of new land to explore. More Titan/Pantheon lore ( love 'em, they are fascinating ). Explanation for many story hooks ( that's how it's called, right? ), more titan architecture and technology. Mmmm...

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Whatever the hell is under bael modan, most likely an old god.