DK Death Pact Macro not working?

Has anyone else had this problem? My macro is as follows

#showtooltip
    /cast Raise Dead
    /cast Death Pact

When I hit the macro it either says Invalid Target or "The target must be bound to you".
    Last edited by dagachi; 2014-08-10 at 12:55 AM. Reason: wrong spell >_>

You should be casting Raise Dead, not Raise Ally.

*facepalm* that was a typo. I am casting Raise Dead...sorry. Editing post

Oh. In that case, assuming Raise Dead is ready or the ghoul is alive, then no, I don't have any problems with that macro and it works as I expect it to..

Tried as Frost and Blood, anyway. Don't have an Unholy spec at the moment.

Death Pact works w/o ghoul now, doesnt it? And isnt raise dead removed from blood/frost?

11.05.2012 - 11.01.15 | 22.07.15 - Present

Quote Originally Posted by dagachi View Post
    Has anyone else had this problem? My macro is as follows

#showtooltip
    /cast Raise Dead
    /cast Death Pact

When I hit the macro it either says Invalid Target or "The target must be bound to you".
    Have to spam it, when i wasn't unholy that would happen to me some times if there was another DK ghoul out somewhere. Figured had to do with server lag or something

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never had any issues with the macro. Please note that if you are unholy and your ghoul is low on health that death pact will not work which is why it is a good idea to have a heal ghoul macro handy. As for frost, you really shouldn't be waiting for when you need burst healing to summon him. Not using him whenever he is off cd is a 1K dps loss. Just try to time your death pact for when he is up.

Deleted
    It doesn't work on sanctuaries, by the way.

Other than that, the one time that it was bugged and didn't work for me, i had to delete everything account related on my pc, and re-arrange everything afterwards.

Also, i had to make the macro, a "dk-char specific macro", from the macro options.

For some reason, now the problem is gone and it works normally no matter where i put it.

But don't try to use it on Shattrah, Ebon Hold, or Dalaran. It bugs and doesn't work, cause they are sanctuaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a lot of issues with that macro, actually. It works great on my frost spec in raiding. But in PvP on blood or frost I have to slam the macro 5 - 6 times before it finally works. No errors of any kind. No idea why it doesn't work right.

The only error I get with that macro is that it works, but I think I press it too fast. As in, I dont get the health bonus at all.
    So what I think happens is I cast Death Pact before my ghoul is fully up....

other than that maybe I just have to wait a second for my ghoul to get up and then cast it again. But that defeats the purpose of the macro, which is an "oh shit" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'