Poll: Poll

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    No I don't carry a weaopn...and I feel like most people who carry guns around for "self-defense" are just using that as an excuse. Their dream is to legally shoot somebody, and having a gun around 24/7 is just a means to achieving that dream.

It's either that or they live in an incredibly dangerous neighborhood, in which case it's understandable.
    Last edited by Lemons; 2014-08-10 at 04:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got blades in my arms, they're part of me.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Just my tongue, it cuts like a knife.

What? Of course not. Not only is such a thing illegal here in Canada (by and large), what point does it serve? The amount of situations where having a weapon makes a situation better is dwarfed by the amount of situations where it is made worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Better warn any ladies of the hazards of oral sex performed by you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Are you a lizard?
    Putin khuliyo

I usually carry a knife in my pocket when going outside at night. Things weren't always shitty where I live, but recently they've gone downhill. Two of my cars have been broken into twice each, someone destroyed my boat, and someone broke into my RV. About 2 months ago my brother and I were in the front yard smoking and this guy dressed in all black ran out from behind my truck and down the block. Before that, a guy ran through my back yard with a gun with cops chasing him.

The pharmacy at the end of my street has been robbed at gunpoint twice in the past 2 years, and 2 banks within 2 minutes of my house have been robbed at gunpoint.

I don't know what's going on, we live in a really nice part of town (if anyone is familiar with GA, it's east cobb) and it's not like we're mean to anyone or anything. The cops don't do anything either, I'm honestly getting sick of feeling scared to be in my own front yard.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    What? Of course not. Not only is such a thing illegal here in Canada (by and large), what point does it serve? The amount of situations where having a weapon makes a situation better is dwarfed by the amount of situations where it is made worse.
    lolwat so some guy tries to rob you and you whip out a gun and the situation is made worse? He'd run away...

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Are you a lizard?
    I didn't mean literally. I meant that I am a dick lol

Deleted
    I might carry a stun gun.

I do, but it isnt something you would think of as a weapon a cigarette lighter, cause it makes punches feel more solid with less give while held. Plus I can burn deoderized armpits to give my enemy a bad burn. If I knocked em out I would probly set their hair on fire as a reminder not to fuck with me in a negative way anymore.

Same answer as in all your threads:

No, because I'm not a lunatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Depends on where im going.
    For example: i wouldnt take a weapon to the pool or beach but i would if im going to a late movie or party. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Are you a lizard?
    The hell kind of lizards do you have?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am the weapon.

Enough said.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

No, I don't live in a country where I feel as though I need to fear for my life if I decide to head outside and go about my daily business. It's a rather great feeling, really!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Same answer as in all your threads:

No, because I'm not a lunatic.
    Yeah, you stupid lunatics who don't live in rich communities with 10 foot wrought iron fences and security guards, who the hell do you think you are?

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

Do my car keys count?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by zolok2.0 View Post
    Yeah, you stupid lunatics who don't live in rich communities with 10 foot wrought iron fences and security guards, who the hell do you think you are?
    Or like, aren't clinically insane or living in some kind of urban warzone.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I carry my car, does it count ?

I carry a stun baton and a shotgun. You can't get too careful when you go to taco bell at 2pm for a few tacos. >_>
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.