Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    As a first timer I think I did pretty well, if I drafted a better team I would have done much better. Most of the people I ended up using I picked up from the waiver wire. Thinking back on it, I was able to get both Tom Brady, Golden Tate, Lions, Gates, Blount, and Edelman of the wire i think.

Looking with hindsight, dropping Forsett was the worst I did. Cooks was a bust, but that was more of a 'fun' pick anyways. I went full reverse on a player, at the beginning I dropped Gerhart then I picked him up at the end of the season. I think I did the wire pretty well, sad that none of trades were able to make it live.

My other two teams have a possibility to win, need like over 20 points to win one and 30-40 to win the other, each team I have two people playing tonight.

I had fun this season, and ill like to do it again.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Can't help but post this everywhere. This is a screen shot of my fantasy superbowl win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol Cardinals D

10+ Year Old Account
    Jimmy Graham and AJ Green sunk me.

Good luck to Mazshax and Vastx. I play both of them in the MMO League 1 and 2 Championship this week.

I am defending my crown in MMO League 1. And I placed 2nd last year in League 2, so im looking to improve on that.

Vastx, I thought you mightve given up when I saw your line ups with a bunch of inactive players. Glad to see that is not the case.

Celdi you better avenge me and take League 2. And I want you to win Leaue 1. If I can't win, then only you can win. EAT THEM.

- - - Updated - - -

Celdi is like 99.9% winner of League 2 btw lols.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Celdi you better avenge me and take League 2. And I want you to win Leaue 1. If I can't win, then only you can win. EAT THEM.

- - - Updated - - -

Celdi is like 99.9% winner of League 2 btw lols.
    Yah. Looks like I took League 2. But League 1 is gonna be interesting. Matt Ryan and Julio Jones failed me. And Rodgers stealing Lacy's TD screwed me. Im down by 8 with Hill left, but Mazshax has Brown. Hopefully the Bengals keep their momentum going with lockdown defense and a strong run game.

If return TDs counted for the player in this league, it wouldn't even be a game right now! But instead its going to come right down to the wire.

Who won League 1 and League 2? I'm too lazy to check.

- - - Updated - - -

Celdi won League 2 to avenge me but lost League 1 to Marxax.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Who won League 1 and League 2? I'm too lazy to check.

- - - Updated - - -

Celdi won League 2 to avenge me but lost League 1 to Marxax.
    What can I say? I'm a beast.

I won both of my games that day, and my fiance won her's as well. We were just on a roll!