Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry Alae. I needed an impossible amount of points from Bell and I got them too. Won by about 0.50 point. And I didn't even get to watch it cause my internet was down all night. =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm sorry Alae. I needed an impossible amount of points from Bell and I got them too. Won by about 0.50 point. And I didn't even get to watch it cause my internet was down all night. =/
    I beat him too. Wow I was the top scorer for this week? wow.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I beat him too. Wow I was the top scorer for this week? wow.
    Me and you this week. My two quarterbacks are playing each other Thursday; I'm goin with Peyton.

Be prepared for a win. My team was strong early, but has been considerably terrible lately. Chris Ivory is my "best" back, and he's up against Buffalo. Also my kicker and Frank Gore are off this week. My receivers are consistent, but never great. Mike Wallace has had a touchdown in every game but one so far. I guess Randall Cobb has had a couple great games. My tight eds are terribly inconsistent, and I'm forced to put both in (one in flex) just hoping one will do well. I just...I'm getting a little bored of this team, focusing more on the other league.

I'm surprised you have so many losses. Jordy Nelson, best receiver. Antonio Gates, one of the best tight ends. Jamal Charles, was hurt but has returned to fantasy-ass-kicking form. Tom Brady and Drew Brees, not the best QBs but decent enough.

In the mod league, I got a bunch of hurt players, and my bench sucks. I'm just hoping that AJ Green plays.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Me and you this week. My two quarterbacks are playing each other Thursday; I'm goin with Peyton.

Be prepared for a win. My team was strong early, but has been considerably terrible lately. Chris Ivory is my "best" back, and he's up against Buffalo. Also my kicker and Frank Gore are off this week. My receivers are consistent, but never great. Mike Wallace has had a touchdown in every game but one so far. I guess Randall Cobb has had a couple great games. My tight eds are terribly inconsistent, and I'm forced to put both in (one in flex) just hoping one will do well. I just...I'm getting a little bored of this team, focusing more on the other league.

I'm surprised you have so many losses. Jordy Nelson, best receiver. Antonio Gates, one of the best tight ends. Jamal Charles, was hurt but has returned to fantasy-ass-kicking form. Tom Brady and Drew Brees, not the best QBs but decent enough.

In the mod league, I got a bunch of hurt players, and my bench sucks. I'm just hoping that AJ Green plays.
    I have been having bad luck, bad injuries, I seriously have been having to play the wire because my team was horrible at the start...

And I am finally sure I think I want to start Brady this time. I mean the Green Bay is doing very well this year, even if it is a home game(yes I did just say that), he has only played two home games so far and it does not look good. Though all of my Runningbacks all have bad matchups, Cardianals, Rams, and the Bills? Fuck. Nelson does have a good match up vs my Saints...>.<. Is it really projecting Drew to get 24 points? What the fuck is wrong with it?

By the way dude, you need to pick up a kicker. You also seems to have more injuries than me. I am thinking about going two tight ends this game because of my bad match ups or playing Edelman. This should be a good match up between me and you. But I am really looking forward to the Fatty vs Mazshax, best two teams in our league, who will lose?

I am throwing Sproles on the trading block, yes he is hurt right now but they say he wont be out too long, so if anyone wants him, throw me an offer.

I might be one of the worst teams as win-loss is concerned with and will not make the playoff, but I am bringing all you motherfuckers down with me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Hi, I'm not part of your leagues but I was wondering if anyone could help me make a decision on who to play in my flex this week.

Chris Johnson (Bills @ Jets)
    Malcolm Floyd (Chargers @ Broncos)
    Isiah Crowell (Raiders @ Browns)

Historically, Johnson has TORE UP the Bills, but he hasn't seen much use this year. He's the one I'd like to play the most, but I'm not sure I can trust the Jets to give him the ball. With them pretty much out of the playoffs, I was wondering if they'd just play the game and give him more touches.

Floyd seems to be the deep threat for the Chargers, he's my #2 pick.

Crowell can tear the raiders up...but I don't like the committee they're playing in Cleveland.

It's a toss up no matter how I cut it, the safest bet is probably Floyd...but I really don't want Johnson to have an explosive day and do it sitting on my bench.

Also, this guy wants to trade me Brandon Marshall for Lamar Miller, I'm not sure if I should do it. Halp

10+ Year Old Account
    Crowell only had good weeks because the other backs were hurt. Now that they're not, he's not gonna get get any kind of action. Johnson is way too inconsistent, and Ivory gets the majority of their carries. Also the Bills are one of the best defenses in the league right now. I wouldn't trust Chris Johnson to do anything (I'm only playing Ivory because I HAVE to. I don't want to play a back against Buffalo).

I don't know who Lamar Miller is off the top of my head, so I'm betting Marshall is the better player.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    Also, this guy wants to trade me Brandon Marshall for Lamar Miller, I'm not sure if I should do it. Halp
    Honestly it depends on your team, you would be trading a wide receiver for a running back. How good are you on WR? DO you have one that could fill his place? How are your running backs? Are they weak or do you have solid rbs?

Starters:

RB1 : Marshawn Lynch (SEA)
    RB2 : Lamar Miller (MIA)

Flex/Bench:
    RB1: Isiah Crowell (CLE)
    RB2: Chris Johnson (NYJ)

Then my WRs are:
    Vincent Jackson (TB)
    Brandon LaFell (NE)
    Eddie Royal (SD)
    Malcolm Floyd (SD)
    Anquon Boldin (SF, BYE week)

12 team league

- - - Updated - - -

Have Lynch / Miller RB, Jackson / LaFell WR starting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, you have a lot of decent-but-not-great receivers, but you can't give up a starting running back (just forget what I said before). Marshall hasn't even been that great this year, suffering from an ankle issue. It's not worth it to give up a starting back.

10+ Year Old Account
    my teams are finally bad enough that my waiver requests are going through, hooray

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what to make of this trade Celdiseth sent me.
    Jaamel Chrales and Jordy Nelson for Julio Jones, Alfred Morris, and Jerrick McKinnon. Morris isn't bad but he is no Charles(as long as he is not injured). And Nelson has just been so consistent this year, Jones is not a bad trade but...what would I really be getting? Two worst starters and McKinnon? I mean McKinnon is not bad, but I think I could get someone like him off the wire. I just see what would be in me to make this trade.

This si my 11,666th post, and my fantasy team has been against 666 points, the devil is against me!
    Last edited by apepi; 2014-10-23 at 06:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Just no. If you assume Nelson and Jones are an equal trade-off (they're not, not this year), you're giving up a consistently awesome running back for two questionable ones.

That said, I guess my trade is probably a bad deal, but goddamnit I need a running back.

15+ Year Old Account
    No. Just no. If you assume Nelson and Jones are an equal trade-off (they're not, not this year), you're giving up a consistently awesome running back for two questionable ones.

That said, I guess my trade is probably a bad deal, but goddamnit I need a running back.
    If it makes you feel better, you are not the first to get Charles and Nelson away from me. They have literally have been my teams only savibg grace, not really want to part from them. I am more likely to trade Drew Brees rather than them.

Also you took Mason off the waiver before me so...:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Also you took Mason off the waiver before me so...:P
    Yeah but he's an untested rookie who had one decent game. It's a risk either way (but whoever I got rid of wasn't worth keeping anyway).
    The league I have Nelson and Charles is the mod league though. I have so much higher hopes for that team than this one. I'm trying to give away Philip Rivers and Roddy White for Demarco Murray. I dropped Phil Dawson and got Philly's kicker. Philly already had their bye week so I'm fine there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but he's an untested rookie who had one decent game. It's a risk either way (but whoever I got rid of wasn't worth keeping anyway).
    The league I have Nelson and Charles is the mod league though. I have so much higher hopes for that team than this one. I'm trying to give away Philip Rivers and Roddy White for Demarco Murray. I dropped Phil Dawson and got Philly's kicker. Philly already had their bye week so I'm fine there.
    Yeah, Cody is a solid kicker. I have him in a few leagues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what to make of this trade Celdiseth sent me.
    Jaamel Chrales and Jordy Nelson for Julio Jones, Alfred Morris, and Jerrick McKinnon. Morris isn't bad but he is no Charles(as long as he is not injured). And Nelson has just been so consistent this year, Jones is not a bad trade but...what would I really be getting? Two worst starters and McKinnon? I mean McKinnon is not bad, but I think I could get someone like him off the wire. I just see what would be in me to make this trade.
    yea most of the trade offers I've gotten would just make my bad teams worse, the only retrospectively good offers were earlier in the year, but I would rather regret not making a trade than regret making one if they makes any sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    yea most of the trade offers I've gotten would just make my bad teams worse, the only retrospectively good offers were earlier in the year, but I would rather regret not making a trade than regret making one if they makes any sense
    I agree, but mainly because you don't know how good players are at the beginning of the year. Making trades early is just asking for disaster.

I got so much stake in the game tonight. Julius Thomas and Branden Oliver on one team. Peyton manning on another (I'm siting Malcolm Floyd on the bench).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    No trade has happened in league one so far...

I am looking to trade Edelman for a running back if anyone is interested.

No trade has happened in league one so far...

I am looking to trade Edelman for a running back if anyone is interested.
    We have had quite a few trades in League 2. Most of them involving me.

I find people are simply afraid of making trades because they feel they are getting ripped off.

Do the other players ive traded with feel they got ripped off? The trade with Factory of Sadness didnt go as I expected and i think he may have regretted that trade.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    We have had quite a few trades in League 2. Most of them involving me.

I find people are simply afraid of making trades because they feel they are getting ripped off.

Do the other players ive traded with feel they got ripped off? The trade with Factory of Sadness didnt go as I expected and i think he may have regretted that trade.
    I am not afraid to trade with you but..honestly you have no one I want >.<.