WoD arch, new pristine

Enjoy..

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

awespme - looks like there is a mount in there. Unless the rylakk harness is not a mount, then i will be sad.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    I hope there are mounts again. Pandaria archaeology was horribly underwhelming, it's like they just gave up with the profession.

I'd like to see more heirlooms though, thought that was a great idea in Mists, just a shame that they only made three weapons.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    I hope there are mounts again. Pandaria archaeology was horribly underwhelming, it's like they just gave up with the profession.
    There are any mounts (Or pets, for that matter) under the currencies in wowhead at the minute. There are 2 maces, 1 helm, 1 neck and an Ancient Frostwolf Fang, which could be a dagger, but that's unknown. There are no interesting vanity items at all. I want to see more mount and pet items and transformation items.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    awespme - looks like there is a mount in there. Unless the rylakk harness is not a mount, then i will be sad.
    It's not, it's just a harness. Pristine items are never *actual* items.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    There are any mounts (Or pets, for that matter) under the currencies in wowhead at the minute. There are 2 maces, 1 helm, 1 neck and an Ancient Frostwolf Fang, which could be a dagger, but that's unknown. There are no interesting vanity items at all. I want to see more mount and pet items and transformation items.
    The fang is a pet, the ghost of a frostwolf pup.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Along with not being able to fly, this will take some time.

Great, because the MOP achievement for collecting all pristines wasn't a huge enough time sink and rng grind. Unless they add some kind of bad streak rng protection I'm afraid I'll finally go insane. :P

Ain't nobody got time for all them dreamcatchers.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    god please..

Quote Originally Posted by Nanotech View Post
    Great, because the MOP achievement for collecting all pristines wasn't a huge enough time sink and rng grind. Unless they add some kind of bad streak rng protection I'm afraid I'll finally go insane. :P
    It only took me ~800 solves to get all the mogu/panda pristines, then 200 or so more for the mantids. And with the rate that I was picking up rares for the tol'vir I'm estimating I'd need around 1000 more solves to get the mount(my last tol'vir rare ). And that doesn't include the dwarf/troll level 85 weapons I still need to get. If we can still buy fragments of previous races I'll totally be doing this. The only issue I'm worried about is the lack of flying greatly increasing the time between digsites. Which might be a sufficently large disincentive to do archaeology before flying comes out.

Are they more common than the pandaland pristines, and why are there 10 dreamcatchers?
    Last edited by tuesday the paladin; 2014-08-13 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    Along with not being able to fly, this will take some time.
    I forgot about this!
    Oh, nnnoooooooooo!!

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I only just completed the MoP ones a few weeks ago, hopefully they're a bit less rare this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked Archy in MoP, but there weren't enough cool rewards. Hopefully its better in Draenor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post

I'd like to see more heirlooms though, thought that was a great idea in Mists, just a shame that they only made three weapons.
    Yeah, 2 or 3 pets 1 or 2 mounts, an heirloom for every spec in the game, 5-10 toys and a bunch of vender trash would be good.

Pandaria Archy only lasted me a couple of days. Cata was deep enough to last weeks honestly.