Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Blizzard state that they'd never let people buy capped characters either and yet here we are. Tons of people buying 90's left and right. There's a list of shit Blizzard said they'd never do and went back on their word. I'd say give it until we're pushing one million subs and we'll hear about "Pre-BC ladder servers!".
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Didn't Blizzard state that they'd never let people buy capped characters either and yet here we are.
    Capped until WoD... then it's not the cap.

Tons of people buying 90's left and right.
    Got some proof there chief? And does it separate the people who bought WoD and who bought the actual service?

There's a list of shit Blizzard said they'd never do and went back on their word. I'd say give it until we're pushing one million subs and we'll hear about "Pre-BC ladder servers!".
    How do you equate "Letting people buy 90's" and "Making official legacy servers" having anywhere near the same logistics/cost/programming issues? Do you also think Blizzard is going to have NOTHING else going on that they're willing to dedicate keeping WoW going that long, and do it in that way?

Deleted
    You can never know. It is possible that it can happen but in the current state I wouldn't think so really.

If you want to relive old times you can always go on private servers. Not the best experience as of stability issues and bugs but better than nothing.