Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    play any of the following games that hopefully will put WoW out of its misery. After the shitty expansions since Wrath something needs to.

Everquest Next (EQ 2.0)
    Camelot Unchained (Daoc 2.0)
    Shroud of the Avatar (Ultima Online 2.0)

Plenty of other games to pay. In fact my subscription is canceled. There's Natural Selection 2, Dark Souls 2, and there's always Team Fortress 2. Seems the best things always come in 2's.

after the game? sending out raid invites--

The Lightbringer Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffy33 View Post
    play any of the following games that hopefully will put WoW out of its misery. After the shitty expansions since Wrath something needs to.

Everquest Next (EQ 2.0)
    Camelot Unchained (Daoc 2.0)
    Shroud of the Avatar (Ultima Online 2.0)
    There will never be a WoW killer... WoW will die of old age, it will die alone; it will have lived so long it will have seen a time when it was the only MMORPG of it's kind left in existence... it will have outlived even it's own clones... it's own children. WoW will not be killed by another MMO or due to neglect; it will die when it's playerbase's generation literally dies out....
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Metzen
    "As you can see the age of the whimsical panda sadly, is over."
    Amen!

Stare blankly at my computer screen and jerk off every ten minutes when I get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsardion Vaergrim View Post
    Well I'm gonna go ahead and put the ball in your court and believe you aren't an artist on the grounds that you aren't acting like one. You can get inspiration passively and actively, and obviously I was referring to active inspiration, because that's what my question is related to. You're no different from the other poster; just jumping to conclusions to put yourself on top of others in your own fantasy.
    You can believe whatever you wish--I'm speaking of objective reality here. And, objectively, this is what you posted:
    If you were a creative you might understand better that every artist gets inspiration primarily from one particular place.
    Again, if a sole source of inspiration is the basis for the entirety of your repertoire and you have no material otherwise, you're likely not an artist. This is not fantasy, it is fact, regardless of who or what I or anyone else is or thinks of ourselves.

High Overlord Larsardion Vaergrim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    You can believe whatever you wish--I'm speaking of objective reality here. And, objectively, this is what you posted:

Again, if a sole source of inspiration is the basis for the entirety of your repertoire and you have no material otherwise, you're likely not an artist. This is not fantasy, it is fact, regardless of who or what I or anyone else is or thinks of ourselves.
    Fine, you go on living your life thinking the way you do, and I'll go on with mine thinking the way I do. Neither of us will change the other's mind. Go find someone else to attack.
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”

Quote Originally Posted by Larsardion Vaergrim View Post
    Fine, you go on living your life thinking the way you do, and I'll go on with mine thinking the way I do. Neither of us will change the other's mind. Go find someone else to attack.
    I have yet to attack you. I'm puzzled why you feel you are being attacked. I simply made an observation that someone who is creative does not depend upon a sole inspiration nor derive their talents from a sole inspiration. Since you do not seem to have a good understanding of the definition of creative, perhaps a dictionary will help:

1cre·a·tive
    adjective \krē-ˈā-tiv, ˈkrē-ˌ\

: having or showing an ability to make new things or think of new ideas
    : using the ability to make or think of new things : involving the process by which new ideas, stories, etc., are created

: done in an unusual and often dishonest way
    Notice that being creative is not contingent upon having inspiration, it is the creation of new things and ideas. Perhaps if you were creative you would understand.

We'd play other games. Not like Wow was the 1st, or only currently, MMORPG out there. Plenty of things you can do post wow, video game wise (Anyway, you know Blizz would have some follow up we'd be playing if that did happen, as unlikely as it is)
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

What will I do after Wow is done? Play a different video game, or play nothing at all (except for older nostalgia games, from time to time)

You know, do all the other things we do.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fuyne/advanced
    http://www.twitch.tv/mifuyne , livestreaming LoL/WoW/Skyrim/BF4
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "police! These people have anime avatars on a forum and theyre discussing laws!"

Post here maybe.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    Wait, so WoW isn't going to last forever? D:
    lol Terenas: no MMO not even WoW rules forever my son!, there must always be...and mmo king

In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Play WoW 2.
    This tea is hitting the spot.

Move on, play something else. Take up a new hobby perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.