Do you think Obama is bad as a person?

All politics and work taken out of consideration. It's hard to say what his personal life is exactly like but there has been enough footage of to show what is he is like on a completely normal day.

What do you think?
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Deleted
    probably not.

Personal details of someone's life are shrouded in rumors. No-one really knows except for those who deal with him daily.

Deleted
    No such thing as bad people (mostly).

With a few exceptions, most people think that what they are doing is the right thing to do, or they have a mental health issue that prevents them from seeing the difference between right and wrong, etc. Many people would do something that negatively affects them but helps someone else, like jumping onto the train tracks to help someone who's fallen down get up in time. It puts them at risk but some people do it anyway.

Then you get the people who are just really selfish. They're not BAD people, you can't say someone is bad because they put themselves first, they just have different priorities to you.

Almost no one will do something that negatively effects someone else with no benefit to themselves, which are the people I consider to be truely bad people, but there are very few of them.

Deleted
    Some bad, some good. Some nothing.

Somebody just post a thanks Obama gif to make me laugh.

As a president? No
    As a person? No

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't even remotely a constructive thread topic. Locking this.