Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I disliked TI, it was so pointless after the first few hours. No, 5.1 and 5.2 was where it was at.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Honestly, I hope they abandon that type of content entirely. I hate the fact that there's no quests, just rares that nobody I know gives a fuck about to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    My experience varies from realm to realm.

On super realms rares die in seconds and are camped like crazy, mobs are dead everywhere. People are behaving like selfish dicks. TI is a pain.

On high populated realms people announce rares and most of them give others chance to get to rare. People are cooperating. TI on such realms is awesome.

On low populated realms there are not enough people to kill big rares, sometimes its hard to find group for rep/mobs farm. TI on such realms is boring.

Overall I like it and looking forward to more content like that. Beats doing dailies any day.
    Don't the rares scale with the number of people around? I guess I never realized the super rares don't do scaling like that. The normal rares certainly do, but I guess those aren't really the issue.
    Ret Paladin
    10/14H T16

TI is fun, but can be boring sometimes. Still, TI > Dailys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    People also did dailies. They will do whatever it takes to get gear.
    This. That, and forcing us to kill rares 8 billion times for the weeklies, pets, etc....

It's really the only thing left to do for most players in the game outside of raiding. That's like having a Burger King be the only fast food joint in the area and then remarking on how popular it is thinking people actually enjoy Whoppers when it's the only thing you can get for lunch in a reasonable amount of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    3.1k? Be happy if they gave you 50g
    It's actually 5g. The point is, Burdens should have been BOA from the get-go.

I like the structure of the Isle. I recently got exalted with the Emps so it's a bit ho-hum. Still it's okay for running around murdering stuff and mining while waiting for queues to pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodchild
    TI made me quit the game for most of the last year. It's seriously dreadfully awful and just gets worse and worse with time as you realize you are doing the same 1 daily, 2 weeklies and maybe farming for some neat toys or rep over and over and over.
    I have absolutely no idea what you're doing in TI for more than a week. I've recently geared up about 5-6 toons and they get through the TI part of the gearing curve in literally days.
    I do exactly what I said I do, the 1 daily and 2 weeklies (and Ordos). Because they are a good solo method of getting valor, which I can still use for some upgrading since like I said I've been mostly out of WoW for the last year. But that is literally all there is to do on the island for me, I have no interest in the cosmetic items (beyond the mount, which I have). Of course, this is only good for maybe an hour a week worth of time spent so like I said I go to IoT for more interesting and enjoyable things to do despite vastly outgearing that content.