Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Well, this was a pointless post. Let's see if you can figure out why.

I'll give you a hint; key differences.
    IDK, both seem to be lacking evidence one way or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Ahuh, keep backpedaling, i can imagine you furiously typing away to create breathing room, you were wrong; You attempted to discredit, deny and refute that it occurred, continue posting though; I'm sure others find it highly humorous.
    Right, because I've been adamant this entire time that the police didn't do it.

Please, keep making shit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Right, because I've been adamant this entire time that the police didn't do it.

Please, keep making shit up.
    It's funny that you're just making shit up
    Yeah, i made shit up about the police firing the weapon, i made up the quote where you stated i was making shit up about it, you keep digging that hole deeper son; I'm bailing out though, i don't have time to keep going circles with someone trying to preserve pride.

Fact is, police fired a tear canister at the press, you stated i was making shit up.

You were proven wrong you're now jerking it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Yeah, i made shit up about the police firing the weapon, i made up the quote where you stated i was making shit up about it, you keep digging that hole deeper son; I'm bailing out though, i don't have time to keep going circles with someone trying to preserve pride.
    You still haven't shown proof that the canister that was fired at the reporters came from the police. You showed a couple of stills of a flash and some smoke.

Aaaaannnnnnd, the hat tip. Never saw that coming.

Are you the armchair detective who found the boston bomber?
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

I assume all the militias from the Bundy ranch are just held up in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    IDK, both seem to be lacking evidence one way or the other.
    You should have stopped at "IDK". That much is accurate.

Reporters are saying now that the police have started taking their badges off their uniforms so their ID numbers can't be traced back to them, doesn't seem like the smartest idea when people are already freaking out over abuse of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You should have stopped at "IDK". That much is accurate.
    Zing! Feel free to inform me of the inaccuracies of my statement anytime. I'll be looking forward to your satirical response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.

You still haven't shown proof that the canister that was fired at the reporters came from the police. You showed a couple of stills of a flash and some smoke.

Aaaaannnnnnd, the hat tip. Never saw that coming.

Are you the armchair detective who found the boston bomber?
    Because it seems totally logical that all of the tear gas canisters were fired by the police (which they've admitted to)....except the ones at the media. Those ones must've been fired by someone else, right?

Anonymous is on the case!

http://allhiphop.com/2014/08/14/mike...-by-anonymous/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triskaideka View Post
    Those ones must've been fired by someone else, right?
    I guess this is part of the police conspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You still haven't shown proof that the canister that was fired at the reporters came from the police.
    Is there some other group of people wandering around there with tear gas launchers? I think the suspect pool for this thing is really, really limited.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Is there some other group of people wandering around there with tear gas launchers? I think the suspect pool for this thing is really, really limited.
    Did you not see the protestors throwing the canisters back at police?

I guess it's impossible that one of them landed by the reporters.

Yeah but tiny you don't know that he's a protestor in Ferguson throwing a tear gas canister all you have is a picture !!11shift+11!!!

I don't have any context for that photo, but to me it looks like a protester picking up a canister that was already there and smoking/sparking, and preparing to throw it. Who he's trowing it at, I don't know. Who it was fired by, I don't know. But he's clearly not firing a fresh canister at anyone.

No conspiracy theories here, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Police with nothing to hide don't generally chase away reporters and petition the FAA for a no fly zone.
    So we're going with the conspiracy theory argument?
    If you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear. Isn't that what they tell us?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Your bias is showing! The protesters obviously took down a unit of police officers and took control of one of the tear gas launchers. They then proceeded to fire a canister at the media to make the police look bad. It's the only logical conclusion that can be drawn here.

Why don't police fire sleeping gas instead of tear gas?.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah but tiny you don't know that he's a protestor in Ferguson throwing a tear gas canister all you have is a picture !!11shift+11!!!
    You're right, he's probably a KKK member implanted into the crowd by the racist Chief of Police to make it look like there is really a riot when actually everyone is having a candle light vigil because the police shot an killed a 5 month old baby.

You're right, he's probably a KKK member implanted into the crowd by the racist Chief of Police to make it look like there is really a riot when actually everyone is having a candle light vigil because the police shot an killed a 5 month old baby.
    Makes about as much sense as claiming all the reporting about the police firing tear gas on reporters is just a big conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Makes about as much sense as claiming all the reporting about the police firing tear gas on reporters the police are engaged in a massive media blackout to conceal illegal policing at the State level is just a big conspiracy.
    I filtered out the StrawWells.