Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    It's one video, from one news agency...
    And reports from Washington Post and Huffington Post reporters that it happened to them. Deal with reality, sir.

How do I make the tiny text...?

anyone else think it's ironic that standing up to the popo is wrong when THEY do it, but totally cool when Mr. Kong wants his AR-15? I sure do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    If anybody is thinking of buying me a gift I would much rather they just donate that money to charity instead.
    Maybe I'm having a stroke.
    Poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    And reports from Washington Post and Huffington Post reporters that it happened to them. Deal with reality, sir.

How do I make the tiny text...?

anyone else think it's ironic that standing up to the popo is wrong when THEY do it, but totally cool when Mr. Kong wants his AR-15? I sure do.
    Hey, someone else calling me a gunner despite the fact that I've never owned one! All the best of MMO-C is merging into one thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is incorrect. It was clearly the police as seen on video from multiple sources
    One video from the same source reported on by multiple outlets. Unless there is additional video of the same incident?
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Hey, someone else calling me a gunner despite the fact that I've never owned one! All the best of MMO-C is merging into one thread.
    You've engaged me in arguments about gun ownership. Address my point, if you would be so kind.
    If anybody is thinking of buying me a gift I would much rather they just donate that money to charity instead.
    Poutine.

I just linked more video from another outlet....

Another POV of the police firing the tear canister at them.

Note the conspicuous lack of protesters.

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/s...nferguson.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Oh Manakin, have I told you lately that I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    The British did not play a major role in WW2

This is frankly, really god damn fucking stupid.

It happened. There is no factual room for debate here. The police attacked journalists.

You've engaged me in arguments about gun ownership. Address my point, if you would be so kind.
    You have a point other than snarky shit posting? Sure seems like you just said "lol gunnur hypocrit lolz."

I just linked more video from another outlet....
    Which shows exactly the same footage as the previous link...
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

I may just permanently change my FB status to this.
    Poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Zing! Feel free to inform me of the inaccuracies of my statement anytime. I'll be looking forward to your satirical response.
    You need to be informed of your inaccuracies regarding your comparison of Lerner evidence and this? Really?

What about this makes you think your position makes any sort of sense?

You have a point other than snarky shit posting? Sure seems like you just said "lol gunnur hypocrit lolz."
    Thank you for confirming. There were two points in that post. I didn't specify which one I was referring to. I assumed you'd go for the latter. You've confirmed that you don't read and/or don't care about reported facts.
    Poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Another POV of the police firing the tear canister at them.
    Fixed for you, yet again.

I love the reporter flailing around in the smoke.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for confirming. There were two points in that post. I didn't specify which one I was referring to. I assumed you'd go for the latter. You've confirmed that you don't read and/or don't care about reported facts.
    Really compelling stuff up there with the tiny Booshman text.

Fixed for you, yet again.

I love the reporter flailing around in the smoke.

- - - Updated - - -

Really compelling stuff up there with the tiny Booshman text.
    Yeah hur hur journalists getting attacked with chemical weapons. Fucking hilarious.

Yeah hur hur journalists getting attacked with chemical weapons. Fucking hilarious.
    Hyperbole, away!

Hyperbole, away!
    Getting chemical weapons shot at you is an attack dude. This is pathetic.

It happened. There is no factual room for debate here. The police attacked journalists.
    LoL get used to it.

You dont think these cities would spend 15 million dollars on APCs that they were never going to use? . . . Did you?

Quote Originally Posted by mr-pacwoman View Post
    "Peaceful" protestors wearing gas masks and throwing stuff at police:

Quote Originally Posted by Wells
    Fucking hilarious.

looking beyond reality; LA; Complainerville
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Da Grass Fed Bison View Post
    Hey Europe, how do you deal with your black people over there? Ours are always getting rowdy and causing problems.
    Deport 'em. You don't really have to deal with them, if they're not in your country anymore.

Seriously - have you seen the rise of far right fringe party in the EU elections?

Nativist and xenophobia fits them to a T.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Gandhi

We could live life without understanding the full scope and magnitude of the consequences of our actions - and that's the beauty of it. It is up to us to take responsibility for our actions, and to do what is best, that is completely within the course of our actions.

"Peaceful" protestors wearing gas masks and throwing stuff at police:
    Wearing a gas mask isn't a crime. Throwing thing isn't OK of course.

Wearing a gas mask isn't a crime. Throwing thing isn't OK of course.
    Wearing a gas mask may not be a crime, but disobeying an order to disperse is. Because people who bring gas masks and fireworks to protests are clearly just there for a candle light vigil and not to cause mayhem and disturb the peace, right?