10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Why don't police fire sleeping gas instead of tear gas?.
    Because causing people to sleep via chemical means without killing them is difficult. Anesthesiology is an entire branch of medicine for a reason.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I filtered out the StrawWells.
    You've tried to discredit multiple media reports now TinyKong, the only person here making up arguments is you backpedaling.

The police shot tear gas at a news crew. They've arrested journalists. Its clearly part of an attempt by an inept police department to control a situation they escalated beyond their ability to control.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You've tried to discredit multiple media reports now TinyKong, the only person here making up arguments is you backpedaling.

The police shot tear gas at a news crew. They've arrested journalists. Its clearly part of an attempt by an inept police department to control a situation they escalated beyond their ability to control.
    More fantasy.

It's one video, from one news agency, which I said doesn't depict what people are claiming it does. But please, by all means, continue erecting more arguments I've not made so you can be witty and edgy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Also Tiny, if you look at the picture then you look at the video you can see they're clearly not the same incident. That photo is covered in gas, where as in the video its clear until the attack. Additionally that canister is already discharging and the one in the video is not until it lands.

Also Tiny, if you look at the picture then you look at the video you can see they're clearly not the same incident. That photo is covered in gas, where as in the video its clear until the attack. Additionally that canister is already discharging and the one in the video is not until it lands.
    Hey, look at that, another argument I never made:

"This photo depicts the canister being tossed at the reporters." Keep it coming, Wells!
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

More fantasy.

It's one video, from one news agency, which I said doesn't depict what people are claiming it does. But please, by all means, continue erecting more arguments I've not made so you can be witty and edgy.
    Nope. Local news witnessed it too.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, look at that, another argument I never made:

"This photo depicts the canister being tossed at the reporters." Keep it coming, Wells!
    So you admit you have no evidence any other than the police fired the tear gas. Great! Progress!

So you admit you have no evidence any other than the police fired the tear gas. Great! Progress!
    You made up an argument for me, and then defeated it. Well done!

You made up an argument for me, and then defeated it. Well done!
    You responded to "Those ones must've been fired by someone else, right?" with a picture of a protester throwing a tear gas canister back at the police.

The only one making shit up about your posts here is you.

- - - Updated - - -

Cops fired gas at reporters. You were wrong.

Cops fired gas at reporters. You were wrong.
    Please, point out where I said "The police didn't fire the tear gas." I'll wait.

Please, point out where I said "The police didn't fire the tear gas." I'll wait.
    You keep repeating there is no proof, that we need to wait and see, that there isn't evidence.

You are wrong. The police clearly did it.

- - - Updated - - -

For instance you said this:
    Did you not see the protestors throwing the canisters back at police?

I guess it's impossible that one of them landed by the reporters.
    This is incorrect. It was clearly the police as seen on video from multiple sources

Oh wait, I just said it's possible they didn't
    Also wrong.

You are, at best, woefully ill-informed.

It's one video, from one news agency...
    And reports from Washington Post and Huffington Post reporters that it happened to them. Deal with reality, sir.

How do I make the tiny text...?

anyone else think it's ironic that standing up to the popo is wrong when THEY do it, but totally cool when Mr. Kong wants his AR-15? I sure do.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    And reports from Washington Post and Huffington Post reporters that it happened to them. Deal with reality, sir.

How do I make the tiny text...?

anyone else think it's ironic that standing up to the popo is wrong when THEY do it, but totally cool when Mr. Kong wants his AR-15? I sure do.
    Hey, someone else calling me a gunner despite the fact that I've never owned one! All the best of MMO-C is merging into one thread.

- - - Updated - - -

This is incorrect. It was clearly the police as seen on video from multiple sources
    One video from the same source reported on by multiple outlets. Unless there is additional video of the same incident?

Hey, someone else calling me a gunner despite the fact that I've never owned one! All the best of MMO-C is merging into one thread.
    You've engaged me in arguments about gun ownership. Address my point, if you would be so kind.

I just linked more video from another outlet....

Deleted
    Another POV of the police firing the tear canister at them.

Note the conspicuous lack of protesters.

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/s...nferguson.html

This is frankly, really god damn fucking stupid.

It happened. There is no factual room for debate here. The police attacked journalists.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    You've engaged me in arguments about gun ownership. Address my point, if you would be so kind.
    You have a point other than snarky shit posting? Sure seems like you just said "lol gunnur hypocrit lolz."

I just linked more video from another outlet....
    Which shows exactly the same footage as the previous link...

This is frankly, really god damn fucking stupid.
    I may just permanently change my FB status to this.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Zing! Feel free to inform me of the inaccuracies of my statement anytime. I'll be looking forward to your satirical response.
    You need to be informed of your inaccuracies regarding your comparison of Lerner evidence and this? Really?

What about this makes you think your position makes any sort of sense?

You have a point other than snarky shit posting? Sure seems like you just said "lol gunnur hypocrit lolz."
    Thank you for confirming. There were two points in that post. I didn't specify which one I was referring to. I assumed you'd go for the latter. You've confirmed that you don't read and/or don't care about reported facts.