Mafia 43 and 3/4 Intermission signup thread

Rather quick 8-player game. Game time will be roughly until the deadline of Thedead's signup. Signup ends when there are 8 signs. It'll be an open game.

Current signs:
    1. Robosheep
    2. Waker
    3. Lora
    4. Celtic
    5. Anakso
    6. Arlee
    7. Hokiefan
    8. Lelly
    Last edited by keleb; 2014-08-11 at 11:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo! I'm not missing the intermission again, hurray!

Sign me up.

I could play so sign me up

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Fast sign me up!

Sign me up please

May as well try this open quick game out. Be interested to see how works. Plus I think there is a last spot lol

Edit: Actually, I do have a bit to do today so if it's going to be rapid fire and someone else wants a spot. That may be better. I'm willing to give it a try though.
    Last edited by Tomec; 2014-08-11 at 10:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me Me! Please

Tomec, It'll be a game that won't last many RL days (3 tops). I can't really say how much effort is needed right off the bat. I think and hope it'll be a lot less fluffy D1 and more down to business. If you want in you have the spot. Otherwise Lelly takes it. I'll be doing some thread creation and randoming roles and I expect the game to start around 12:00 UTC (that's in about 55 min from this post).

Go ahead and give it to Lelly Keleb.

I know for a fact I wont be around much at all on Wednesday due to school all day (edit: and possibly some tomorrow too due to some school in the am and heavy work). So that may hurt. I think I just saw signup thread, thought "oh yea a new game" and went on it super quick without fully thinking about things. Doesn't help any it's 4am here and I'm a little groggy.
    Last edited by Tomec; 2014-08-11 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    Go ahead and give it to Lelly Keleb.

I know for a fact I wont be around much at all on Wednesday due to school all day (edit: and possibly some tomorrow too due to some school in the am and heavy work). So that may hurt. I think I just saw signup thread, thought "oh yea a new game" and went on it super quick without fully thinking about things. Doesn't help any it's 4am here and I'm a little groggy.
    Ok

/10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who's not in the game and wants the dead thread may poke me in PM for it.

- - - Updated - - -

The game is up. Could a forum mod please lock this thread.