Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    I think the OP puts too much value into sex. Almost putting it on a pedestal. The guy in the OP's story isn't the only guy who has sex with multiple girls, theres loads of them. It goes for women too. Society labels these people as sluts / studs and they're everywhere.

Why you care is beyond me. Everyone views sex differently. There is no real answer to what is right and wrong. (except rape is wrong)

TL;DR of op: Friend is having sex with a stud, OP is probably jealous so is making a big deal out of it
    Or it could possibly be she dissapproves of hiding multiple partners. perish the though! Why does someone need to be jealous?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    and the friend has every right to call him a douche for judging her based off something she has no business in.

shes not in any relationship. its not her problem.
    Well, if the friend is sleeping with a guy she knows is in a relationship (not the case here), yeah it would be her problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I would hope that you either use a condom or get tested after every 1 night stand though. Otherwise, let me know who you are so I dont sleep with you. I like being clean tyvm.
    That is something to be addressed or agreed with every party, indeed. I'm relatively out of the market as of now, so don't worry :].

Different people seek different relations along their lives. The variance is great enough that it makes no sense to judge the behavior of anyone but those involved. In the case at hand, it's the guy, the friend, and the relation those two have going.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2014-08-11 at 09:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the OP puts too much value into sex. Almost putting it on a pedestal. The guy in the OP's story isn't the only guy who has sex with multiple girls, theres loads of them. It goes for women too. Society labels these people as sluts / studs and they're everywhere.

Why you care is beyond me. Everyone views sex differently. There is no real answer to what is right and wrong. (except rape is wrong)

TL;DR of op: Friend is having sex with a stud, OP is probably jealous so is making a big deal out of it
    As long as they follow these simple rules, it's indeed fine in my book
    Correct and consistent use of male and female condoms
    Periodic examination
    If infection is diagnosed (or suspected its existence) abstinence and specialized treatment
    Partner notification
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    The guy is cheating, the second girl isn't...if she wants just sex and is getting it then who the fuck are we to judge. :P
    Well, when I'm asked for an opinion I'm going to give it. Skirting around it isn't right either imo. I don't think it's a right thing for her to do, with the information I was given, and that made her upset. So the argument heated up and we both said things we regret (or at least on my end...;-; )

Or it could possibly be she dissapproves of hiding multiple partners. perish the though! Why does someone need to be jealous?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if the friend is sleeping with a guy she knows is in a relationship (not the case here), yeah it would be her problem.

Well, hes already told one side. Why wouldn't he tell the other? And even if he doesn't, why is the arbitrary line drawn here? We can have casual sex and friends with benefits, but not have multiple friends with benefits?

Again, OP is just jealous. The woman in the OP has been told who shes fucking, why and what goes on behind the scenes. She is a grown as adult. To bring yourself to posting paragraphs of it onto MMO C tells us nothing other than how jelly and downright nosy the OP is.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

It's fine to think that, it's a wrong move to get involved in any shape or form though...seems that got learned the hard way. :P

Hmm.... If both girls know about it, and the guy isn't "romantically involved" with any of them, and it's all about sex, then I don't see a problem. If you wanna test whether it is true... tell her to ask the guy to sleep with them both at the same time If they both know, and have nothing against it, I'm sure that they won't have a problem with doing it together :P

- - - Updated - - -

exactly its not her problem. shes not in any relationship theres no possible way she could ever cheat.

if the guy is cheating thats his problem. why would she want to meet the other girl and make sure hes not cheating? she didnt sign up for that shit, she doesnt want to be in a relationship with this random girl, she doesnt want to be friends with this random girl.

why would she ever have to meet this girl? why would she ever WANT to meet this girl? she is not in a relationship with her in any way.

not her problem.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, hes already told one side. Why wouldn't he tell the other? And even if he doesn't, why is the arbitrary line drawn here? We can have casual sex and friends with benefits, but not have multiple friends with benefits?

Again, OP is just jealous. The woman in the OP has been told who shes fucking, why and what goes on behind the scenes. She is a grown as adult. To bring yourself to posting paragraphs of it onto MMO C tells us nothing other than how jelly and downright nosy the OP is.
    Or she's just a concerned friend? Again, jealously is a cop out for people trying to justify scumbag behavior (for the guy anyway)

and because guys can be idiots like that. my old Fwb left me out of the discussions but apparently told his other hookups about me. Found that out and was NOT happy -_-

If they're not exclusive then they either shouldn't have a problem, or should consider becoming exclusive. I hope this thread has given you everything you expected from a post asking for relationship advice on mmo-champion.com.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Well, when I'm asked for an opinion I'm going to give it. Skirting around it isn't right either imo. I don't think it's a right thing for her to do, with the information I was given, and that made her upset. So the argument heated up and we both said things we regret (or at least on my end...;-; )
    Then call her up, say your sorry and tell her you won't mind her business. (and ofc do so afterwards :P) As I said, you aren't wrong in the way you think, but in the end it's best to stay out of others people relationships regardless of sexual or not. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    exactly its not her problem. shes not in any relationship theres no possible way she could ever cheat.

if the guy is cheating thats his problem. why would she want to meet the other girl and make sure hes not cheating? she didnt sign up for that shit, she doesnt want to be in a relationship with this random girl, she doesnt want to be friends with this random girl.

why would she ever have to meet this girl? why would she ever WANT to meet this girl? she is not in a relationship with her in any way.

not her problem.
    I never said anything about meeting said girl, but knowing about eachother so one can take appropriate precautions when having sex with the shared dude is being responsible sexually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    If they're not exclusive then they either shouldn't have a problem, or should consider becoming exclusive. I hope this thread has given you everything you expected from a post asking for relationship advice on mmo-champion.com.
    It's about what I expected from reading other relationship threads here. Not the best thread I know. It was a moment of weakness. I just had to get this off my chest and it's almost 4AM in the morning with no one to talk to.

My perspective as a woman.

Well he's not dating the other girl, just occasionally seeing her for sex? Same thing he's doing with your friend. Although as soon as he actually starts a relationship with the girl he's interested in it would be cheating. Personally I'd never engage in something like this as I don't want to be someone's sexbuddy. I'd also stray away from guys who are engaged in dating/ relationships even if they're hot and cute or whatever. Something like self respect and respect for the other woman or something.

At the end of the day, you can give your advice and your opinion about it, but it's none of your business.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

assuming the guy is telling the truth about not actually being in a relationship with the other woman, yeah its perfectly fine. somebody you're not actually "with" has no claims on you.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Then call her up, say your sorry and tell her you won't mind her business. (and ofc do so afterwards :P) As I said, you aren't wrong in the way you think, but in the end it's best to stay out of others people relationships regardless of sexual or not. ^^
    This has definitely taught me to be more careful with how I address a relationship issue but I mean do I just say I'm not comfortable discussing relationship issues if they're brought up? She was obviously not sure herself, or else she wouldn't have asked me. That's what I think anyway. I really thought I was being a friend by telling her it was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    As long as you are open about it, I don't see a problem. It sounds like this guy is open about it to his sexual partners.

End of the day, it's just sex.

I think you have feelings for this 'friend'.
    It's not "just" sex. It's way more than just inserting your penis into vajayjay... But well... It's not be whoring around

Deleted
    If he told her and she was fine with it how was it cheating? I think cheating has more to do with being dishonest about these kind of thing than anything else.

Did it ever occur to you that loyalty towards a partner in a set relationship is just something that human societies made up over the cause of time? I mean it's counter natural even. There are more women than men in the world, which comes from nature's desire to enable men to procreate as much as they can while women simply can't live up to these demands, and that with the sole purpose of ensuring that the race would survive. Animals, especially mammals, do the same (while also thinking purely about their own fun and enjoyment), and while you might not want to hear or believe it, in the end we are also just an animal race that obeys the same basic rules subconsciously.

And one that may have started thinking a bit too much as it seems. Or do you believe that the societies we built on this planet are the only viable ones, that there couldn't possibly be an entirely different order of things? They might be the most fitting chains to keep us humans in check, but that doesn't mean that everything has to be as it is here and today, really.
    Last edited by The Kao; 2014-08-11 at 09:48 AM.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Or she's just a concerned friend? Again, jealously is a cop out for people trying to justify scumbag behavior (for the guy anyway)

and because guys can be idiots like that. my old Fwb left me out of the discussions but apparently told his other hookups about me. Found that out and was NOT happy -_-
    So you're not in a relationship with someone but still call it cheating? That's ridiculous. What you just described is the action of an irrational human being. You want to telepathically communicate to your fuck buddy that you're secretly MINE and no one elses?

Also what arbitrary reasoning are you using to describe "jealous" as a cop out answer but "concerned" isn't a cop out debunking?