Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoleg View Post
    Oh you tell me to be silent and deal with it quietly so nobody will know? Oh i disagree! I have things to say and i will say it. Everyone can read and know what mods do here. Besides i don't have anything to hide.
    It's their forum, we are only visiting... it's like going to a cafe then complaining that they asked you to clam down when you are swearing at the other customers :S

Deleted
    Going in to a topic of choice which you don't like only to tell people to fuck off seems worthy of infractions to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    I had couple infractions for "trolling" where I did not troll at all, but anyway this just should remind you to not write anything at all - do not waste your time on something you do not like, also do not even try to argue with other people on this forum or I can guarantee you they will "Report Post" you from different accounts so you get automated "trolling" infraction. This is how this forum works, nothing we can really do about it ;(
    I guess there is no point in fighting the dumb brute force.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hmm, you are welcome to file an appeal to let the moderation team to look over your infraction.

I can see your post having been non-constructive to the current discussion the comment is in. This isn't because you dislike all the violence and so but due to your comment not contributing to the topic.
    I will not contribute in topic like that, but i have complaint about that kind of topics appearing in frequent topics list. I came here to enjoy read about games. Not politics.
    I just stated how that made me feel, i just really don't like reading stuff like that, not even headlines. I know things like that happens, but media scare/propaganda is even worse than those things. So i think it was constructive type, so you can realize that this does not belong here.

There should be category for this: Violent Topics not safe to read.
    I will gladly uncheck this from my list and hide it FOREVERRRRR.
    Last edited by mmoc1f5e8fd9f1; 2014-08-11 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    I will not contribute in topic like that, but i have complaint about that kind of topics appearing in frequent topics list. I came here to enjoy read about games. Not politics.
    Then don't click or even better don't contribute, it's not rocket science.

Just because something exists doesn't mean it's for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then one has the freedom to not post if it is a topic you dislike? You could of course have posted that you don't like such things happening, that is constructive. While telling people to 'fuck off' with their topics and such, isn't constructive.

There is a feature to edit your recent forum post list.

Go to your main page - > Look at the 'Recent Forum Posts' box -> Click 'Forum Filters' -> Untick the 'General Off-topic' section.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    It's their forum, we are only visiting... it's like going to a cafe then complaining that they asked you to clam down when you are swearing at the other customers :S
    When you come to family restaurant and people are yelling and showing picture of dead people would better fit here. Then you start yelling.

The point of the matter is this. You chose to come to this site and you chose to go to that particular thread and call them crazy madmen. So you got infracted for doing something that you could have avoided doing. Don't like a topic that's on these forums don't go to that topic.

Problem Solved.
    Now it seems like your trolling for sympathy to be honest.

Deleted
    Then one has the freedom to not post if it is a topic you dislike?

There is a feature to edit your recent forum post list.

Go to your main page - > Look at the 'Recent Forum Posts' box -> Click 'Forum Filters' -> Untick the 'General Off-topic' section.
    That's NOT off-topic, that is Politics/Violence. Off-topic is what you wear when you go to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's NOT off-topic, that is Politics/Violence. Off-topic is what you wear when you go to sleep.

Or you should learn what the rules are follow them, and not put up post that are in direct violation to them when making claims about you being improperly sanctioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a World of Warcraft fansite at core.

Anything generally not related to World of Warcraft is Off-Topic. As time has passed, other sections was given to different types of topics.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Or you should learn what the rules are follow them, and not put up post that are in direct violation to them when making claims about you being improperly sanctioned.
    Even so, i was NOT trolling!

- - - Updated - - -

This is a World of Warcraft fansite at core.

Anything generally not related to World of Warcraft is Off-Topic. As time has passed, other sections was given to different types of topics.
    I like to read about WoW too, i don't play it anymore, but i want to see how WoD turns out to be. I might even return to WoW if it's good, so i come here for that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to read about WoW too, i don't play it anymore, but i want to see how WoD turns out to be. I might even return to WoW if it's good, so i come here for that too.
    Oh, you are welcome to browse the site all you wish. Just, take notice that the General Off-topic section holds a wide range of topics. Some you may like, others you may dislike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even so, i was NOT trolling!
    Then maybe you were maybe you weren't doesn't matter what I or anybody else thinks, the person or persons you needed to address that with should have been explained to you in the infraction notification you received. You are however clearly discussing a matter that is not allowed on forums, and that is moderator actions in public, which you whether you know or should know, doesn't change the facts.

And honestly, the validity of your first claims, are IMO in much more doubt and lacking credibility, since obviously are right now breaking the rules. Maybe you don't know either way, but I suspect you will find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying "Fuck off, all of you" is very rude and worthy of an infraction. You should know better than that. Or maybe you would be happy if you weren't infracted for trolling, but for being rude, but still be infracted?

Oh you tell me to be silent and deal with it quietly so nobody will know? Oh i disagree! I have things to say and i will say it. Everyone can read and know what mods do here. Besides i don't have anything to hide.

Oppressive regime have this thing called dealing silently with the "problem", apparently this would be the case.
    You can say what you will to any topic you want, just be polite about it. Nothing to do with oppression. Nobody wants to see temper tantrums like what you threw, hence the infraction.
    Last edited by Santti; 2014-08-11 at 11:35 AM.

Oppressive regime have this thing called dealing silently with the "problem", apparently this would be the case.
    The mods do a fine job here, you are entilted to your opinion, but this site has rules and if you don't intend to behave according to these rules, you get a well deserved infraction, it is just that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has gone on long enough.

We have strict rules about discussing moderation. If you have a problem about something you take it up with a moderator in private message. If you can't get a resolution from that or have a problem with a normal (green) moderator you can take the issue up with a Global (blue) moderator who can help you adress it. Discussing it in public only leads to other people entering the discussion that have nothing to do with it and private matters being exposed to the public that should stay between the moderators and the poster in question.

I'm going to close this thread here, since it's in direct violation of our rules and will send you a PM to discuss your issue, Radoleg.

CLOSED.