Vote for World of Warcraft in Guild Launch Dragon Slayer Awards!

For those who don't already know, Guild Launch has launched their Dragon Slayer Awards and World of Warcraft is nominated in a few categories. If you're a an active player in the game, go cast your vote and help World of Warcraft win

http://community.guildlaunch.com/pro.../DragonSlayer/

whats in it for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a really shitty list, They don't even get most company's right :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I can see is "Vote for World of Warcraft in some boring awards that nobody cares about."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol KaceyTron on the list for most epic twitch streamer just lol how can this attantion **** be there and guys like Kripp , Sodapoppin , Bajhira , hell even legendarylea ( i cant believe im saying this) this vote site is just shit

Going with others on this..

This voting thingy looks like it just tries to roll in the controversy of some of the people it has for the options. KaceyTron really? That broad doesn't deserve an inch of attention.

*shrugs* I didn't make the polls so....lol. I just saw the event page and thought people might be interested in voting. Not really sure how candidates were nominated....maybe players nominated them? Not sure, but it's all subjective. Even the best gaming sites will run polls where the candidates may either be worth voting for or just plain stupid. But heck, that's why you have the option to vote for any category you want. There's actually some pretty cool games up in the nominations.

Is this serious ? " Most Epic Twitch Streamer KaceyTron "

And this "Most Passionate Fan Base" is easily Dota2 , recent International proves that...

I voted but none were for Blizzard or WoW apart from HoTS.

No Trials of Ascension on the Kickstarter vote....rubbish awards are rubbish

i voted for wow then closed the page cause i dont know any of the other names. Then i saw it was TL;DR
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

@Attackrabbit - LOL maybe Trials of Ascensions wasn't that popular? I dunno....

@Avada Kedavra - nice name lol. what's TL;DR?

@Itase - heh, for sure DOTA2 might win. Though it all depends on how many people actually vote. The DOTA2 International event gained a shit load of coverage in the press and I dunno how many players will actually vote.

Quote Originally Posted by windrider07 View Post
    @Attackrabbit - LOL maybe Trials of Ascensions wasn't that popular? I dunno....

@Avada Kedavra - nice name lol. what's TL;DR?

@Itase - heh, for sure DOTA2 might win. Though it all depends on how many people actually vote. The DOTA2 International event gained a shit load of coverage in the press and I dunno how many players will actually vote.
    hehe tyty =

and TL;DR os too long, didnt read
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking