Page 1 of 2
LastLast

15+ Year Old Account
    Some people are shit.

Don't know what to discuss here really.

Deleted
    ...And?

IS have used child soldiers frequently, both in beheading and executions; Why people are choosing to be incensed now when near a thousand men were executed just a month ago and videos are abound showing it...

It's not exactly news that those are sick people, and that they pass that sick behaviour onto their kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, it's a Syrian head.

Terrible thing to have a child do but I'm not surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    ...And?
    Don't do that.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Don't do that.
    They'll do whatever they wish, short of death they'll continue beheading captured soldiers and civilians.

Yeah it's a shame children are used, but they could of refused and instead got a bullet in their head.

They'll do whatever they wish, short of death they'll continue beheading captured soldiers and civilians.

Yeah it's a shame children are used, but they could of refused and instead got a bullet in their head.
    and we should just be ok with that right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Writing long posts about how fucked up and horrible it is isn't going to do any good either. There's threads discussing this already, focusing on one single terrible act among thousands isn't productive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    What else can we fucking do.

Go over their in our freedom jets, dropping freedom leaflets, saying how freedom will stop all this enshrined religious hatred?

Point being, we can condemn it, but it's another day in Syria, i've seen more videos of kids sawing a mans head off than i care to name; And i'm simply confused why the press is picking up on it now, is it because the parents are western?

Probably, would explain their indifference to born and bred syrians doing the exact same.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Writing long posts about how fucked up and horrible it is isn't going to do any good either. There's threads discussing this already, focusing on one single terrible act among thousands isn't productive.
    I didn't write a long post.

15+ Year Old Account
    is it because the parents are western?

Probably, would explain their indifference to born and bred syrians doing the exact same.
    It's absolutely because they're western. Just like with any catastrophe you hear "2 of our countrymen dead + lifestory... and 4000 other randoms"

To quote Frankie Boyle's criticism on how war is reported:
    "Basically, we are murdering a load of shepherds. What gets me is our callousness as a society when we read out our dead on the news first, because our lives are more important. Other people's aren't worth as much."
    The comic then puts on a newsreader's voice:
    "A bomb went off in Kandahar today, killing two British servicemen, three UN relief workers and a whole bunch of Pakis."
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-08-11 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    The picture is obviously fat shaming. Such rapid weight loss and using a child to promote it.

It's disgusting but I can't say I'm surprised. There's been a number of horror stories over the years involving this sort of thing.

Shhhh, we arent allowed to talk about them, they are PEACEFUL poor oppressed people, we need to pity them and give them money!

I knew they would censor the picture and I was still disappointed... Censorship truly is the worse.

Quote Originally Posted by danielhol View Post
    Shhhh, we arent allowed to talk about them, they are PEACEFUL poor oppressed people, we need to pity them and give them money!
    Of course we need to pity them. Had you been born in such a terrible way of life, you wouldn't be no different. But I'll grant you this: I wouldn't know how to improve the situation in the region if I had the chance to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I knew they would censor the picture and I was still disappointed... Censorship truly is the worse.
    Not really. Not everyone wants to see something like that, and for whatever sick reason someone may want to, google is there.

Deleted
    Liveleak presents stuff like this every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Of course we need to pity them. Had you been born in such a terrible way of life, you wouldn't be no different. But I'll grant you this: I wouldn't know how to improve the situation in the region if I had the chance to do so.
    I know how to improve it

the word has 4 letters and it's a blast

n . . e