Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
24
25
33
... LastLast
  1. #441
    Scarab Lord Unholyground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm going on a trip in a few days and I may be going topless.
    The one thing you may have to do because cops and people are stupid and don't know all the laws is keep it on you somewhere so misinformed dumb asses know its 100% legal.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”

    -Christopher Hitchens, 13 April 1949 – 15 December 2011

  2. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    yes, obviously... i feel pity for american women, too bad the whole "land of the free" thing doesn't apply to them.
    Silly, land of the free only applies to straight Christian white males.

  3. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by GFree View Post
    We do it as a courtesy for insecure children.
    Why should that even be the case? Really! I mean, there is nothing wrong with it. What insecure children? Your baby? I have been told in this post that babies know nothing and learn nothing. Other children, shouldn't their mothers that were so proud of breast feeding in public that they did it have already explained how incredibly natural it is to their own children?

    You still cannot get around the nature of my statement. You can't have both: either you are ashamed of it so you try to hide it or you are not ashamed of it so you don't. There is no middle ground... after all its all natural.
    I used to be hardcore, then I discovered how fun it is to get laid on an almost daily basis. I'll take sex over WoW any day, so now I'm casual.

  4. #444
    Old God Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    "Winter is coming"
    Posts
    10,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The one thing you may have to do because cops and people are stupid and don't know all the laws is keep it on you somewhere so misinformed dumb asses know its 100% legal.
    Good idea. Thanks!

  5. #445
    Brewmaster Awbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    Because breasts are very different from a man's 'breasts'. In our society breasts are sexualised. That's the difference. It is absolutely NOT a feminist issue, I'm afraid you are just a feminazi.

    By whom?

    Womens' breasts have one natural function: to feed young babies.

    Men go ahead and sexualize womens' breasts, then disallow them from going topless in public -- why, really? It's very similar to women in Islam not being allowed to show their hair, because men have decided that that's "too sexual" for them, as well.

    And then men place more importance on this idea of "sexualized breasts", that they themselves created, than the natural, normal functionality of womens' breasts.

    So yeah, it's very much a feminist issue. Men declaring which parts of a womens' body are appropriate and which aren't, based on what men happen to find too sexual, and then hindering women and their children because of it.

  6. #446
    Fuck being "disgusted."
    Seriously, our whole body is some form of "disgusting" in one way or another. If a man or woman has a problem observing a part of their species own anatomy, they might do well to retake 6th grade Biology or sex-ed.
    Re-roll, otherwise. You're living as the wrong species if you can't stand the odd sight of the opposite gender doing opposite gender things.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    yes, obviously... i feel pity for american women, too bad the whole "land of the free" thing doesn't apply to them.
    America is one of the most highly regulated and least free countries in the world. I know because I'm an American. What our land of the free applies to is freedom of speech and freedom of the press and the right to peaceably assemble. Those are very important and are our big freedoms. And yes, I know that other countries have those things too, or close versions at any rate.

  8. #448
    Herald of the Titans Sibut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,571
    I don't have a major problem with it, but I'm not particularly fond of seeing it at restaurants when I'm eating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Come to Detroit for the beer and crumbling architecture.

    Stay in Detroit because someone stole your passport.

  9. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Because people like you get all worked up about it. Not everyone wants to get into a confrontation about things you know.
    This argument also does not work because everyone in here has spent this entire thread telling me they don't care what I think. If they don't care what I think then they do not need to worry about covering themselves up because of what I think.
    I used to be hardcore, then I discovered how fun it is to get laid on an almost daily basis. I'll take sex over WoW any day, so now I'm casual.

  10. #450
    Fluffy Kitten Annoying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Socorro, NM, USA
    Posts
    4,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    They can start having juice as early as 6 months. So, going by my other arguments (you know the ones where people told me that I believed that women should not be allowed out of the house for the first year... I guess its just the first six months).

    You really do have selective reading since every point you have made has been disputed by a simple google search. Please show me where I said a baby under six months should be given juice specifically.

    You see, the problem is that you want to take your personal experience and apply it to the world, although your personal experience is almost always very, very narrow.
    How about science, then? A simple google scholar search shows massive benefits to continue breastfeeding after 6 months.
    CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.9GHz | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 670FTW LE 2GB (SLI) | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 MHz | Case: NZXT Switch 810 White | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Pro | CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 CLC | SSD: Intel 520 160GB | HDD: 3xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Antec TruePower Quattro 1200W | Displays: 3x BL2710PT IPS | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 Tactile | Mouse: Razer Deathadder/Naga Epic | Car: Andromeda

  11. #451
    Pandaren Monk Ealyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,895
    Outside of a certain boobphobic northern american country, nobody cares. Really.

  12. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenavn View Post
    Re-roll, otherwise. You're living as the wrong species if you can't stand the odd sight of the opposite gender doing opposite gender things.
    Can't reroll, life is a rogue-like rpg. You get what you are dealt and you go until your character dies.

  13. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    By whom?

    Womens' breasts have one natural function: to feed young babies.

    Men go ahead and sexualize womens' breasts, then disallow them from going topless in public -- why, really? It's very similar to women in Islam not being allowed to show their hair, because men have decided that that's "too sexual" for them, as well.

    And then men place more importance on this idea of "sexualized breasts", that they themselves created, than the natural, normal functionality of womens' breasts.

    So yeah, it's very much a feminist issue. Men declaring which parts of a womens' body are appropriate and which aren't, based on what men happen to find too sexual, and then hindering women and their children because of it.
    Well said. As much as I don't want to be a feminist, I find myself being drug kicking and screaming in that direction by the undeniable logic. *cheers*

  14. #454
    Old God MerinPally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chemistry block.
    Posts
    10,916
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

    In the meantime, feeding babies is terrible.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up you spack cunt.

  15. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Silly, land of the free only applies to straight Christian white males.
    how dare you say so when at this very moment all around the world, straight christian white males are being prevented from imposing their beliefs on others? gay marriage! public breastfeeding! ten commandments statues getting kicked off public land! lady employees using birth control and getting abortions! its like we're in jesus's time and christians are being persecuted all over again.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

  16. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    I don't have a major problem with it, but I'm not particularly fond of seeing it at restaurants when I'm eating.
    Because there's obviously nothing else to look at or think about when eating, huh.

  17. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    how dare you say so when at this very moment all around the world, straight christian white males are being prevented from imposing their beliefs on others? gay marriage! public breastfeeding! ten commandments statues getting kicked off public land! lady employees using birth control and getting abortions! its like we're in jesus's time and christians are being persecuted all over again.
    ...

    I like you.

  18. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    This argument also does not work because everyone in here has spent this entire thread telling me they don't care what I think. If they don't care what I think then they do not need to worry about covering themselves up because of what I think.
    You ignored what I said. Women are still confronted in public because prudes (similar to you) think it's wrong. It's hard to ignore what someone thinks when they're rambling on in your face. People here in the forums don't account for the entire populace of women breastfeeding. Some of them are going to care. Look! Now I've refuted your argument too!

  19. #459
    Old God Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    "Winter is coming"
    Posts
    10,704
    Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    America is one of the most highly regulated and least free countries in the world. I know because I'm an American. What our land of the free applies to is freedom of speech and freedom of the press and the right to peaceably assemble. Those are very important and are our big freedoms. And yes, I know that other countries have those things too, or close versions at any rate.
    In my experiences, Europeans are allot more laid back about such issues. Americans like to show the breast everywhere by sexualizing it, but slightly seeing one in public (being used for it's intended purpose) and you'll have people calling you indecent and articles going on yahoo news about women complaining that they were told they couldn't do it.

    Granted, many are okay with it, but in my own experiences, people in Europe are much more laid back about such trivial things.

  20. #460
    Epic! rawhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Solihull, UK
    Posts
    1,642
    can we have some more pictures of boobies please?
    Keeping it url since 1864.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •