Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    Breastfeeding is fine in public. Its natural. Who wants to bet that some of the people that do take issue were probably breast fed in public at some point in time.
    I was one of the pre-made bottle fed morons, apparently i nigh bit my mother to pieces as a baby.

I REGRET NOTHING.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perfectly fine as long as it does not disrupt any events/speeches. IE: In a movie theater. No one wants to hear a fucking thing except the movie. It's what people are paying to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Perfectly fine as long as it does not disrupt any events/speeches. IE: In a movie theater. No one wants to hear a fucking thing except the movie. It's what people are paying to see.
    If you want to watch a movie in silence, buy every ticket for that showing or don't go to the movie theatre.

I opted for the second. You're NEVER gonna get a silent audience; frankly a mother feeding her baby is just as much of a disturbance as the munchie rustling, drink slurping, phone going off (and there's always one!) and other background whispering.

Sorry OT I know but I fucking can't stand cinema audiences, ruin every movie I want to go see
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Hmm am i the only one who even though dont care about breastfeed in public i actually care why you got a breastfeeding baby outside were germs and virus fly around instead of being at home protected in a clean place?. I mean if you kid is so young in age to breastfeed shouldnt you protect it? as far as i heard breastfeed helps the baby immune system to evolve which means it still not ready to come in contanct with outside threats.Well im a man and not a doctor i might be wrong though.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Only people that take issue with it are prudes...

It's a natural thing, and there's absolutely no reason to be ashamed of it.

So by that logic, I can throw my wife on the table in a restaurant and bang her till she cries? I mean it's a Natural thing. IT's Reproduction.... So is taking a dump.

Personally I could care less if they breast feed but they also have ZERO right to complain if I stare.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    It is actually. The fact of the matter is that if you take the nipple and surrounding area out of the equation, most breasts look basically exactly the same, apart from size obviously. But when it comes to this area, it can be very, VERY unattractive on some women. I'm afraid if you're not attractive then I have absolutely no interest in seeing that stuff, as I said, it's exactly like how women never want to see any dick apart from when it's attached to someone attractive/they're attracted to.
    So I guess all those ugglies should stay in their homes and get their food/supplies ordered to them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Comparing breasts to dick, rofl. The breasts are there for feeding, a penis is not.
    Look, come on, I'm just drawing the comparison so that you can understand the discomfort that is felt. You don't want to see my dick, I don't want to see your breasts. Why is that bizarre? Just because they are for different things?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Hmm am i the only one who even though dont care about breastfeed in public i actually care why you got a breastfeeding baby outside were germs and virus fly around instead of being at home protected in a clean place?. I mean if you kid is so young in age to breastfeed shouldnt you protect it? as far as i heard breastfeed helps the baby immune system to evolve which means it still not ready to come in contanct with outside threats.Well im a man and not a doctor i might be wrong though.
    Eh, what the hell? You think someone should never leave their home because of germs/virus?

Look, come on, I'm just drawing the comparison so that you can understand the discomfort that is felt. You don't want to see my dick, I don't want to see your breasts. Why is that bizarre? Just because they are for different things?
    So don't look.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Comparing breasts to dick, rofl. The breasts are there for feeding, a penis is not.
    Lmao wellllllll.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Don't look at it then.
    TERRIBLE argument. If I want to pee in public then, that's allowed? You don't have to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    So by that logic, I can throw my wife on the table in a restaurant and bang her till she cries? I mean it's a Natural thing. IT's Reproduction.... So is taking a dump.

Personally I could care less if they breast feed but they also have ZERO right to complain if I stare.
    Apples to oranges.

If you would like to make a valid comparison, you're allowed to eat in public just like the baby.

Deleted
    TERRIBLE argument. If I want to pee in public then, that's allowed? You don't have to watch.
    Here comes the stupid comparisons. Peeing in the public is unsanitary.

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    The screaming sound the baby would otherwise make would probably be even more annoying.
    Oh I know that the crying would be worse. I'm just saying maybe take the baby out into the lobby while feeding.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    If you want to watch a movie in silence, buy every ticket for that showing or don't go to the movie theatre.

I opted for the second. You're NEVER gonna get a silent audience; frankly a mother feeding her baby is just as much of a disturbance as the munchie rustling, drink slurping, phone going off (and there's always one!) and other background whispering.

Sorry OT I know but I fucking can't stand cinema audiences, ruin every movie I want to go see
    I don't agree. A screeching baby is much worse than eating noises. Plus I would guess the surround sound isn;t great for the babies ears etc..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    So I guess all those ugglies should stay in their homes and get their food/supplies ordered to them?
    How the hell is that what I said? I just said if you're unattractive, don't strip in front of me. What is wrong with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how attractive the women is.
    Its not something that needs to happen in public, so if it does, it better be a perk for the people watching.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I'm not a doctor either but as I understand it it's beneficial for your infant to be subjected to background levels of germs so that its immune system is able to develop. Playing in the mud etc. is good; keep them in too sterile conditions and they are more likely to develop allergies etc. as the development of their immune system is stunted. I'm not a doctor either, this is just "as I understood it"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I absolutely have an issue with it. Rather the woman likes it or not she is exposing herself in public. Its the one time that exposing yourself in public is supposed to be totally acceptable, but I just don't believe that. If you want to breast feed and you are in public than go to the restroom... its not that hard. You could also bring a bottle (even if it is pumped breast milk). I really don't want to see that. You chose to have the kid, I didn't, you deal with it!
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Deleted
    Well that would give me a boner....

"Seriously why can't we have sex in puplic too then? Sex is a natural thing too no?"

Its like drugs you allow one type and the community begs for another so yes I am against it just because what comes next?

Thats a lot different. health code violations... versus... feeding a baby.