Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashkill View Post
    Suddenly lol'd
    Haha. I'm from Spain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Can somebody tell me whats so scary about a breast? I don't understand it.
    Nakedness is sinful or something.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Doesn't bother me at all.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsEveryone View Post
    Depends on the attractiveness of the women in question.

Similar to a guy taking his top off, if he's in shape it's fine if he's not then it's not.
    That is a stupid justification.

It's funny to me because where I am from, this sense of "in public" is far less strong. Every beach can be a nude beach if you want it to be, effectively.
    Call me Cassandra

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    That is a stupid justification.
    Why? Would you like to see an old fat man topless? No. Why is it any different for women?

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    I'm gay. I'd much rather never see you at all. Naked or not. Women, in general, annoy the hell out of me. So, why would I want to see them doing something that makes them even more annoying.
    Wow dude... don't use being gay as an excuse for being a jerk. I'm gay and I have absolutely no problem with women breastfeeding or running around topless for that matter. Women are beautiful. I may not get aroused by looking at them but I can appreciate them aesthetically.

Your comfort takes a backseat to a child's need to eat. It doesn't get any more complicated than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty....there is no problem with it, it is only a problem when someone makes a big thing about it.

I ask for a glass of milk if someone is doing so nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    So is sex, and the naked body, yet we try to keep it private.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    So is having sex and you don't do it in public, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    So by that logic, I can throw my wife on the table in a restaurant and bang her till she cries?
    There's a big difference between a baby's needs and your sexual urges that you can control...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    I'm gay. I'd much rather never see you at all. Naked or not. Women, in general, annoy the hell out of me. So, why would I want to see them doing something that makes them even more annoying.
    So because your gay women can't be seen in public? You of all people should know how crude that argument is, the whole "everyone should be like me" is the main mentality behind homophobia.

How can you possibly think feeding a child is annoying? I get the whole "everyone has an asshole" argument, but come on man, how can you be so naive?
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

I'm all for breast feeding, I personally think its far healthier for the child. As far as in public, well its not hard to bring along a small blanket so you can stay covered and not make other people uncomfortable. Basically you can easily breastfeed in public without making an issue about it. Unfortunately in to days society we have to make an issue out of everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    I'm all for breast feeding, I personally think its far healthier for the child. As far as in public, well its not hard to bring along a small blanket so you can stay covered and not make other people uncomfortable. Basically you can easily breastfeed in public without making an issue about it. Unfortunately in to days society we have to make an issue out of everything.
    I take issue with your issue of people creating issues out of pointless issues.

Stop triggering me by the way.

OnT.

My view hasn't changed, i may cringe slightly if i heard an infant greedily eating your tit, but i can look away or put my headphones back in.

...Or i can fake outrage and morals and shame the women...

Tempting choices.

It's fine. They're just breasts. Get over it.

Same rules as the classroom at school.

As long as you brought enough for everyone.

Deleted
    bOObies! <3

Deleted
    I don't see the need for it a all. It's mostly done just to provoke it seems.

Don't understand how someone could freak out over a exposed nipple, excuse me, a breast.

Come on, women have the same parts, and men have been staring at them during their private times.

Don't act like it offends/appalls/outrages you - nipples aren't a new thing. Everyone has nipples (I'm also snickering as I'm typing this).

Sides, breastfeeding might silence their offspring, and I'm all for that.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

I don't have an issue with it provided it's done respectfully. I mean, some people aren't going to want to see it in the middle of a restaurant when they're eating. If there's no other option but to do it there then I'd have no issue with it though.