Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I miss Kitteh also!

Also kinda glad that it seems only Deca and Ana get confused for females base on their avatars and I'm the lucky one who doesn't!
    Yea, we're lucky. We just exude so much manliness that people just know we're manly men. Even with our avatars. :^)

Deleted
    Just got subbed out of the raid for a few hours = Making thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I miss silkku, when i mod a game i will make sure to personally invite him
    Inviting a free D1 lynch target, so nice of you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Yea, we're lucky. We just exude so much manliness that people just know we're manly men. Even with our avatars. :^)
    For me I couldn't care less if people assumed I was a female... I mean I got mistaken for one at my school by a cafeteria lady because I keep my hair around shoulder length also she was like partially blind or something...

Also I am probably one of the least manly men in the world...

Quote Originally Posted by tuxedospoon View Post
    I read more as *watches game go to zero players* than that. I mean I do believe in second chances, but at the same time if people are to lynch him for what he did, what is to stop him from doing it again in rage?

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Just got subbed out of the raid for a few hours = Making thread now.
    Noooooo... Just when I'm about to go to school for my super long possibly 10+ hour day! Curse your timing! >_> Oh well, I'll try to sneak on during class to check whatever role I got and at least the OP since I'm leaving in like 5m or I'll be late lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd.

Sosidhajxnwozjajvkd10charsaijaoxnakx

- - - Updated - - -

Well Listo...your name is Listo. Ends with an o = male. Ana and Deca get the lovely pleasure of having their names shortened to where it ends with an A (and I mean, come on, Ana is totes a girl name...I still accidentally write Ana has a she even tho I know full well he is a he). But yeah, a = girl for whatever reason.

Now, PP on the otherhand...well he is PP...and how can PP be a girl name? Lawl.

Tho PP is not so secretly a 13 year old girl anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    I lol'd.

Sosidhajxnwozjajvkd10charsaijaoxnakx

- - - Updated - - -

Well Listo...your name is Listo. Ends with an o = male. Ana and Deca get the lovely pleasure of having their names shortened to where it ends with an A (and I mean, come on, Ana is totes a girl name...I still accidentally write Ana has a she even tho I know full well he is a he). But yeah, a = girl for whatever reason.

Now, PP on the otherhand...well he is PP...and how can PP be a girl name? Lawl.

Tho PP is not so secretly a 13 year old girl anyway.
    Thing is... I never made the name Listo... was the name of a runescape account a friend gave me like 9 years ago... I've just never been able to think of anything better so I've kept it...

Trust me I hate it... cause memories and (not a real reason but really annoying) I get asked if I'm Hispanic since Listo means ready...

Since game thread is up I'll go ahead and lock this.