Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Realistically not possible for me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Realistically not possible for me.
    Are you lacking the necessary equipment?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Having sex on the first date, especially if it's like a first meeting, blind date kind thing is weird because you don't know if she/he just really likes you or wanted to get laid.
    You could always try asking how they feel about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    You must be riveting to be around.
    What a world we live in where the non-sluts, male and female, are the ones getting mocked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I wouldn't have sex on a first date, no.

I've always waited until I was in a exclusive monogamous relationship with someone to have sex with them. I've always felt like when you give yourself to someone sexually, you lose just a bit of yourself to them every time it happens. I honestly wish I waited until marriage because I want all those intimate pieces of myself to belong to my husband and no one else. But I'm old fashioned like that.
    I respect your oppinon but honestly if a guy said to me "no sex till marriage" there wouldn't be a second date

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    What a world we live in where the non-sluts, male and female, are the ones getting mocked.
    It's natural to want to have sex, and having to wait several years to experience one of life's most amazing releases, would actually be mind numbing.

Deleted

apparaantly sex before marriage is slutty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Are you lacking the necessary equipment?
    Spelunking gear for fat chicks.

It's natural to want to have sex, and having to wait several years to experience one of life's most amazing releases, would actually be mind numbing.
    I experience it about 5 times every week and I don't even have a partner.

I don't have sex on a first date (or even third date) because I find it very difficult to feel connected enough to that person to want to do (in my opinion) such an intimate act. I didn't have sex with my current boyfriend until about 2-3 months into our relationship. And even then it was small things that built up to it like light kissing, making out, other stuff... then sex. Slow and steady.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    I experience it about 5 times every week and I don't even have a partner.
    We're talking about two very different things.

What if the sex on the first date leads to a long-term monogamous relationship that eventually leads to marriage? Dirty whores!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sad we live in a world where people still get called "sluts" for having sex.

How can you be numbed if you don't even know what it would feel like?

Anyway, no, I wouldn't. I'd rather know someone first, and I'd actually have to agree with Mermaid on this, I'm trying to stick to a "Only one person" type of person, but...that's a long story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Does picking up a chick in a club and buying at least one drink count as a date? If so yes as much as possible. Get as much dna in there as you can and never waste and erection.
    It's only a date if you take her to a different bar and/or change up the scenery.

Deleted
    Right. Ever been on a 1st date and she is 'riding the red river'?

And yet still went down?

I call it a 'Vampire Oral'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirulon View Post
    I don't have sex on a first date (or even third date) because I find it very difficult to feel connected enough to that person to want to do (in my opinion) such an intimate act. I didn't have sex with my current boyfriend until about 2-3 months into our relationship. And even then it was small things that built up to it like light kissing, making out, other stuff... then sex. Slow and steady.
    That would drive me nuts. Honestly, if the girl doesn't feel connected with me enough by the 4th or 5th date, my thoughts are that it's probably not going to be much fun anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozar927 View Post
    The world is becoming a sad place. As to the person earlier in the thread who wish they waited for marriage. Don't let anyone tell you your wrong. I respect your stance greatly.
    No offence but no sex before marriage has been considered old fashion since the 60s/70s in UK

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It would truly suck to get married only to discover you aren't sexually compatible with your wife/husband.
    That's why I feel communication is the most important thing in any relationship. It usually clears up any problem, especially something as simple as sexual compatibility. You learn what your lover wants by listening.

Also, how long does it take for you to be in an "exclusive monogamous relationship?"
    There's no set time-frame, just when it feels right to me. When I trust in my heart they are committed to me and only me.

And I'm not sure what you mean by "you lose just a bit of yourself to them," but I tend to think of it as sharing a bit of yourself. In sharing, you don't lose yourself, necessarily, but gain a bit of the other person.
    I give, and you take. You give, and I take. We both get intimate memories and private moments that are uniquely ours.
    If you're with a person that you immediately feel like you connect with and trust, why wouldn't you want to share something special with them?
    I personally can't immediately trust someone. I might feel an attraction to someone immediately if we get along but I feel trust is something that should be earn, and that can only happen in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Right. Ever been on a 1st date and she is 'riding the red river'?

And yet still went down?

I call it a 'Vampire Oral'.
    No, though the first time with my most recent ex-girlfriend (3rd date, only because she was still on full flow during the 2nd date), she was still a bit red and gross. We didn't notice until after we were done though.