Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Did someone let a bull loose in here?
    Oh just put 'em on ignore and move on. They're either a troll, or they're serious and we'll get this wonderful, sexy thread locked for talking religion.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Get as much dna in there as you can and never waste and erection.
    Top kek!

In reply to OP. It can go weird, especially if you fall asleep after and wake up the next morning. Shit can be arkward, but on the whole, I agree, it doesn't really harm your relationship.

However. A bit of waiting can be nice sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Recovery time? It's a penis mine takes legit 20 ish seconds before it can go hard again. 2 Hours of waiting around would kill the mood man.
    We've already established you have a magic wonder penis from the wank thread the other day. Most guys can't go absolutely forever. My record is 8 in a day. My penis hated me for the last 3.

EDIT: What a raunchy post to get "Dreadlord" on.
    Last edited by Tyrgannus; 2014-08-12 at 06:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*

Godspeed, Tony...
    ZOMG lol. Challenge time!

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Being able to get hard, and being able to orgasm are two totally different things.
    As far as loading the gun that's about a 5 minute thing, still the turnaround is pretty solid there's no reason you can't be engaged in the act while waiting on the loading .
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    How do you or your partner hold down jobs then?

I mean, if it's sex worth mentioning, it's probably going to take at LEAST half an hour. Space that out with about 2 hours of recovery time and you're looking at some 7.5 hours dedicated to sexual activity a day.
    With my husband and I we actually plan ahead, sometimes days in advance.
    We have to set large portions of time aside since it lasts several hours a time, it requires good scheduling, actually.

We've been doing that for years now, but every so often he surprises me by taking days off without telling me and taking me out to somewhere nice for several hours. We also craft our own costumes and roleplay while we do it, so our time together is always actual sex, but planning for future sex as well.

For us, it works very nicely.
    Last edited by Lady Dragonheart; 2014-08-12 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    What consquences do you speak of?
    My ex-husband beat me near to death and was a constant reason contemplating suicide.
    My boyfriend at the time would brag about how he "owned" me with his money.

Fuck your karma.
    Now I'm happy and have a life worth living.
    If you think some sort of "divine punishment" awaits me for being adulterous over those fools, then you've got screws loose.

Men are not entitled to having women being faithful to them for no reason, period.

Ok. You got beat by an ex-husband and a boyfriend though he owned you because of his money. Those are terrible things and they will get what's coming to them. But that doesn't excuse your attitude or your actions. Playing the blame game only makes things worse for you. Men and women are both entitled to faithfulness in a relationship. I guess you'll just cheat on your current husband when you get bored with him then.

We have to set large portions of time aside since it lasts several hours a time, it require good scheduling, actually.

We've been doing that for years now, but every so often he surprises me by taking days off without telling me and taking me out to somewhere nice for several hours. We also craft our own costumes and roleplay while we do it, so our time together is always actual sex, but planning for future sex as well.

*wipes away tear*

You are saints

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    ZOMG lol. Challenge time!
    I like him. Don't kill him, please

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave696 View Post
    Ok. You got beat by an ex-husband and a boyfriend though he owned you because of his money. Those are terrible things and they will get what's coming to them. But that doesn't excuse your attitude or your actions. Playing the blame game only makes things worse for you. Men and women are both entitled to faithfulness in a relationship. I guess you'll just cheat on your current husband when you get bored with him then.
    God forbid they give swinging a try, huh? And I'm sure you'd say open relationships are evil, right?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    We have to set large portions of time aside since it lasts several hours a time, it require good scheduling, actually.

See that's what I mean. Sex is time consuming. People either need to realize this and lower their expectations, or they need to do as you do and plan ahead. You can't expect sex 2-3 times a day, every day completely unannounced and still expect to have a normal life.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    We've already established you have a magic wonder penis from the sank thread the other day. Most guys can't go absolutely forever. My record is 8 in a day. My penis hated me for the last 3.

EDIT: What a raunchy post to get "Dreadlord" on.
    I think..I have to quote you in my signature. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Yeah. I loved the guy to death, but it just wasnt happening. I was getting upset all the time, so we ended up breaking up
    You obviously didn't love him.

10+ Year Old Account
    See that's what I mean. Sex is time consuming. People either need to realize this and lower their expectations, or they need to do as you do and plan ahead. You can't expect sex 2-3 times a day, every day completely unannounced and still expect to have a normal life.
    Just replace your hour of cardio each day with an hour of sex! Probably burns more calories, anyway...

lol
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quickies can be fun. You have to vary it up, you know? Everyone loves a good marathon session, but if you only have 5 minutes before you gotta be out the door...? Challenge Accepted.

I like him. Don't kill him, please

- - - Updated - - -

God forbid they give swinging a try, huh? And I'm sure you'd say open relationships are evil, right?
    Yes I will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quickies can be fun. You have to vary it up, you know? Everyone loves a good marathon session, but if you only have 5 minutes before you gotta be out the door...? Challenge Accepted.
    Bring out the hitachi and butt plugs!

Yes I will.
    Why?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm not selfish enough to throw a woman away because she didn't satisfy me. There's this thing called a commitment. You clearly weren't ready for it.
    It's not my fault that people lie about who they are.
    It's not my fault that people change over the years.
    It's not my fault that they can't satisfy me.

Why SHOULD I stay with them?
    Is that not stupid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I don't enjoy a quickie very much.

Plus I like seeing my wife hit that 23rd orgasm.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I think..I have to quote you in my signature. Lmao.
    Oh, I edited it so it actually says wank now.

10+ Year Old Account
    last response. Your opinion can go screw itself. It is not based in reality, and you're clearly a nasty person because of it. You judge others without knowing them. you attitude is not why long term relationships succeed. In fatc, it is DESPITE it that they do. So kindly fuck off with opinions based on not knowing me, but based on your own sense of self righteous ignorance.

If this gets me infracted, I'll be ok.