Tank MS, DPS OS question about gear.

I have atleast i553 for every main spec piece, so I am wondering for my offspec gear, at what point would an i528/540 plate dps gear be better than i553 tank gear?

Basically wondering if its even worth it to hunt for offspec gear in lower raids, besides trinkets....

ALSO - Side question......what legendary cloak is best for DK tanks?
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

A good rule of thumb would probably be about secondaries: Dodge or parry: replace with 540. Dodge and parry: replace with 528.

Use the dps cloak. You have purgatory, and that should really be enough if you're managing your cooldowns and active mitigation.

Thanks! Are crit/haste/etc really that much better than a few hundred/thousand strength?
    Also, are trinkets the most important thing to grab, even worth running LFR for? Hell, I dont even need Flex and almsot dont need Normal for my main spec
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'