Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Music is one of the main things I am looking forward in WoD! Just woah...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    back in Cata when we had beta builds on mmo champ we had 3 types of fire hawks (yellow/purple/beryl).They chose to put in the game yellow and purple and they scratched beryl from their plan.
    Those days IMHO the beryl firehawk was never planned as a mount on its own. Instead, the green textured one was (and IS) put into game for another case, which ever worked since then and still is working: Mount on your Pure Firehawk just after you summoned your Disgusting Oozeling. With the de-buff you get by the pet ("Oozeling's disgusting aura") your Pure Firehawk appears green. (* unfortunately, the buff vanishes as soon as you lift into the air)
    Wondering if this will still work when the Beryl/Felflame Firehawk will be an official mount.

Why are you making Taunt require defensive stance? It's absurde and makes no sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Dalanos View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about the mount name "Goblin Lawn Mower"
    Same. Hope they change it to a more plausible name.

Curious about the Bulwark revamp, I assume this means it will drop in a Draenor raid as well? would be kind of cool I guess.

So. For most things I can find an explanation and an excuse, a reason. But it's now 100% clear that the # of mount achievements are garbage.

Really? A mount that's been useable in betas since 2011? I mean, sure it looks neat, but if I put in the dedication to get 250 of the little buggers, I should get something unique, amazing and just cool!

NOT something we've seen for 3.5 years!

The kite mounts were at least neat, even if they were the flight-point mount in the zone, but this just feels... lazy. And uncaring.