Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Best WoW soundtrack since Wrath and possibly Sunwell. It's... beautiful!

Deleted
    Nice soundtracks over there but i got to say Siege of worlds stil sounds superb over all right now especialy the trumpet part in the beggining where it feels like up the mountain down the mountain

Finished Added the last ones. Hope you enjoy it !

Strange Fever
    Tome
    Ts Have It

Ooh, Patience Point is quite the aesthetic pleaser. And how about that absolute JAM in strange fever?

Also, can anyone point out any tracks or specific moments that reference/echo the TBC soundtrack? I was hoping there would be some more obvious ones.
    Last edited by Bigthumbb; 2014-08-12 at 06:21 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Parts of Sacrifice sounds like old film music from the 40's. :P

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know if someone heard it, but in Grommash Hellscream soundtrack, at 3:17, you can hear the same notes that are going through few other songs, like Sacrifice or A Light in the Darkness, sounds amazing, kinda connects all soundtracks to one theme

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Pandaria's music was better imho. Khadgar's plan is the only one I wanted to play myself. Warsong, Spires of Arak and Grom's theme are cool, but all else hm kind of pale. And btw no Guldan / Legion / Shadow council theme I was pinning hopes on it =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Man Down and Khadgar's plan are my favorite so far

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kordan View Post
    Well, Pandaria's music was better imho. Khadgar's plan is the only one I wanted to play myself. Warsong, Spires of Arak and Grom's theme are cool, but all else hm kind of pale. And btw no Guldan / Legion / Shadow council theme I was pinning hopes on it =(
    This is only the first chunk of music. More will come in future builds. This playlist is just over 2 hours... maybe closer to 3, if you include the main theme and the other stuff that was already released.

Mists of Pandaria launched with over 6 hours of new music, for the sake of comparison (and another 4 hours of music in the patches).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow these sound amazing!
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    TS have it, YO HO HO MATEYS!

This soundtrack is absolutely amazing. Am I the only one to feel some Diablo vibes in some of them (and by that, I mean obvious ones, I know that it's Blizzard making both of the games so it's normal to find similarities, but here it's really strong) ? I just love it. :3

Yea someone needs to remix Man Down now!!! pronto
    The song is so damn good, and the melody just needs drums. "When will the bass drop"

Never forget the greatest remix ever....

Wow's music has sucked since Wrath. Wrath was the last good music. Questing music is about audience, not loud crescendos. Matt Uelmen's Outland stands out as the best. The cliche MoP Asian music drove me nuts and the Cata music was bland as they unnecessarily re-did old classic tunes!

This was a real beauty, check the 24 second mark onward, the horns sound absolutely off key and terrible:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VypD_bM5XwE

The new Nagrand music does not match the beauty and wonder of the zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    This is only the first chunk of music. More will come in future builds. This playlist is just over 2 hours... maybe closer to 3, if you include the main theme and the other stuff that was already released.

Mists of Pandaria launched with over 6 hours of new music, for the sake of comparison (and another 4 hours of music in the patches).
    Thank you. No, wrath music wasn't that good in my opinion

Deleted
    As usual, Blizzard creates awesome soundtracks Can't wait for the physical Collectors Edition.

iam avoiding the music till i play. though very tempted.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft music is always a highlight for me, with the music of WOTLK the best ever.

After a first listening, I fail to see the cohesiveness of the theme. I think the team allowed itself too much latitude with instruments' choices.
    Also too many high pitched instruments, way too many pseudo choirs (please stop with the ah and oh, overused in movies and games).
    Too little percussions and rythm.

The highlight so far for me is Sacrifice.

I'll listen again tomorrow as mood can color the listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    World of Warcraft music is always a highlight for me, with the music of WOTLK the best ever.
    100% completely agree with you. WoTLK had ballad after ballad.

-Main Title
    -Crystalsong Forest
    -Dalaran
    -Sholzar Basin
    -Howling Fjord
    -Grizzly Hills
    -*and the Ulduar Interior Titan Music (straight out of stargate SG-1)

WoTLK's music was the best music in WoW to date.