Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    It's obvious some people in this community have never actually dealt with suicide. So much disrespect, it's unbelievable.
    RETIRED.
    Main Warlock | Alt Warlock | Twitter: @NeryssaBH
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Borgiest View Post
    Depression is not a disease, it is a sign of a weak mind. People have been coddled for too long about this crap, they need to just get over their shit and get on with it. He sounds like he had too much money and too much time on his hands. Poor little rich boy syndrome.
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the poster child for ignorance 2014!

You realize depression is a recognized diagnosis right? And it can affect anyone regardless of social or monetary status.
    At times, the frequent redundancy and stupidity of this forum turns me into an argumentative ass.

To most of you, I apologize in advance. I will attempt to be nicer.

Update on the W-In Game Tribute: It's a go.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/08/13/wo...-tribute/#null

That article's pretty vague-sounding but it looks like Blizzard is already putting something together ^_^

That aside, I will ask a Moderator or three to get rid of the off-topic posts now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    World of Warcraft has been played by so many people that it's hard to get a reliable source of new players into the game. Add to that a toxic community that expects perfection out of people who have never played and you have a recipe for decline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    Only one faction receiving something completely new? Absolutely not going to happen. The QQ is so massive it will break the QQ Pillar in the Elemental Plane of QQ and unleash Kiukiuwing, the Aspect of QQs.

It might be a recognized diagnosis but that just shows the flaws in the system. I suppose you think being an alcoholic is a disease too? How about being gay?

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    It might be a recognized diagnosis but that just shows the flaws in the system. I suppose you think being an alcoholic is a disease too? How about being gay?
    You will never understand. It's a condition. Not a disease that can be cured necessarily.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Depression is not a disease, it is a sign of a weak mind. People have been coddled for too long about this crap, they need to just get over their shit and get on with it. He sounds like he had too much money and too much time on his hands. Poor little rich boy syndrome.
    Wow, this is ridiculously ignorant. Please come out of the dark ages and educate yourself.

Since Blizzard has decided they're going to do it and there is already a long-running thread discussing Robin Williams' unfortunate passing in General Off-Topic I'm going to close this.